WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

with friends like these

I meet this new girl and tell my best friend that i am going to ask her out but my fucked up best friend has to go and be a jackass

"let me go meet her." he says
"okay" i says
he meets her and next thing i know he is telling her lies justr to make me look bad

Why do i need friends like him
what a jackass i should knock him on his ass and laugh at him

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
now i get it!

you should let him get the girl. then tell her he's got crabs.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
tbsrk said:
now i get it!

you should let him get the girl. then tell her he's got crabs.
Or you coould get some fake blood test and maybe show it to her (find one that says HIV positive) :rolleyes:

youknowthedeal said:
Or you coould get some fake blood test and maybe show it to her (find one that says HIV positive) :rolleyes:
thats just wrong, shed problly wouldnt wanna date you ever(not liek youd do this anyway lol)

i say you fuck your friends and go kill yourself, jk

tell him that he's gonna get something in return for it and he may not like it and when the time is right, there will be something briliant to repay him by. :D

i think u should tell her that one time, he asked to fuck another guy, or actually fucked another guy :)

shep

Local alcoholic
Go in your friends room and piss in his closet.Keep repeating the process every time you go there.The smell will drive him nut's and the girl will think he pee's his bed.I don't know just a thought! :mfinger: :mfinger: :thumbsup:

shep said:
Go in your friends room and piss in his closet.Keep repeating the process every time you go there.The smell will drive him nut's and the girl will think he pee's his bed.I don't know just a thought! :mfinger: :mfinger: :thumbsup:
or you could pee directly on his bed!!!!! :p just an add-on to your thought shep

shep

Local alcoholic
Yes you could but then he would know.If you piss in a hidden spot over and over it will forment and give off some stank :thumbsup:

i say...............between the matress or on the floor!!!!brush his dofs teeth and ass with his tooth brush and piss in his face cleanser!!!!!!!!!!

shep

Local alcoholic
and wipe your ass on his curtains

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
and.suckmyballs said:
or you could pee directly on his bed!!!!! :p just an add-on to your thought shep
or you could simple piss on him while he's sleeping in his bed :p

hehe

screw_you_jack said:
or you could simple piss on him while he's sleeping in his bed :p

hehe

awwwww, but then he knows its you...thats no fun :bomb: i say piss in his face cleanse...give him some bad acne

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
and.suckmyballs said:
awwwww, but then he knows its you...thats no fun :bomb: i say piss in his face cleanse...give him some bad acne
HA! not bad! raid his fridge and leave some freash orange jucie!

Chris

Sick Bastard
Piss on the floor under his bed, THEN you can get nasty....