WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

With Love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
I have to say, I go away for 3 days and this site is taken over by newbies!!!! And because i don't want to go in and tell all of you new people to fuck off, I'm going to do it here... FUCK YOU ALL!!!!! SO, get ur lazy asses out there and post something intelligent/interesting or else get back in the corner!!!

For all you senior members out there that have fallen off the radar, please come back and save us from this invasion!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
screw_you_jack said:
I have to say, I go away for 3 days and this site is taken over by newbies!!!! And because i don't want to go in and tell all of you new people to fuck off, I'm going to do it here... FUCK YOU ALL!!!!! SO, get ur lazy asses out there and post something intelligent/interesting or else get back in the corner!!!

For all you senior members out there that have fallen off the radar, please come back and save us from this invasion!!
Well Fuck you too

:p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
screw_you_jack said:

No shit! Roll Call Fuckers!!! Time to put in some work.. Ahh Fuck It I am going back to bed!

Follow the bouncing ball~

Broken™

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
screw_you_jack said:

Not to worry sweetie, the toilet just needs a little plunging. ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
sorry ive been off the ball ive been gone for a week went on vaction with my g/f.if i was here id have like 400 posts but im stuck at 168.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i, being neither a newbie nor a senior poster, am stuck in the nether regions of stardom and ambiguity. none of which makes any sense, what the hell am i saying

Sod

Spilly Talker
my testicles are sore

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
i really don't think alot of people like sod

from what i have read

but i do agree about my balls are sore that is stupid to say who cares :mfinger:

the french suck :mfinger:

-------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thinf :sword:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
yowatupdogg said:
i really don't think alot of people like sod

from what i have read

but i do agree about my balls are sore that is stupid to say who cares :mfinger:

the french suck :mfinger:

-------------------------------------------------------------
pain can be such a horrible thinf :sword:
disapear noobie

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well u were a newbie at one time :mfinger:

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
yowatupdogg said:
well u were a newbie at one time :mfinger:
OF course all of the good ones were newbies once, it's just this sudden baby boom with people takling stupid shit that no one cares about that is drivin me crazy..... sick of swifting through the crap to read the good rants...... but of crouse this is one of those crapy rants that should die right about now, but i had to say it.. :p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
screw_you_jack said:
OF course all of the good ones were newbies once, it's just this sudden baby boom with people takling stupid shit that no one cares about that is drivin me crazy..... sick of swifting through the crap to read the good rants...... but of crouse this is one of those crapy rants that should die right about now, but i had to say it.. :p
Are you going to whine all week, or help slap these goobers around.. Fuck help out.. We only have so much time. Poor GH is putting in overtime and still staying preverted, BA is a slave, and what the hell do you expect from me?

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Broken said:
Are you going to whine all week, or help slap these goobers around.. Fuck help out.. We only have so much time. Poor GH is putting in overtime and still staying preverted, BA is a slave, and what the hell do you expect from me?
well, what the fuck do you want me to do? bring out my shot gun?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
I don't know..im still trying to figure out where the bouncing ball is taking me

*oh look a shinny thing*

Status
Not open for further replies.