WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Without a consience.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Without a conscience.

So, if you had no conscience, what do you think you would find yourself doing after a week?

Myself, I'd probably become a serial killer. The FBI wouldn't know why I was killing the people I did, but I would. They would say something I find totally stupid, and out of brevity, I'd just pop a cap in their sorry asses.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I would kill myself instantly.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I shudder to think of what would happen. You'd hear about it in the news and would call for my lynching.

I would walk down the street with an M16A1 rifle with 30 rounds magazine, and a 40mm M203 grenade launcher attached, screaming out random questions, that make absolutely no sense. Anyone who answers wrong, or chooses not to answer, better be a fucking track star.

:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
So, if you had no consience, what do you think you would find yourself doing after a week?
jail time..

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
wow, we have some depressed psychos here at wtf.com

on that note...

id probably steal from people and be even more maniputalive then i already am.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I took having no concience to mean a complete and utter lack of inhibitions. Under such conditions your brain would work like this:

Urge (fueled by instinct/desire)--->Action upon urge.

With inhibitions your brain works like this:

Urge---> Consideration ---> decision ---> action
................................---> no acceptable decision---> supression

Iron Newt

Banned - What an Asshat!
ReiMeishin said:
I took having no concience to mean a complete and utter lack of inhibitions. Under such conditions your brain would work like this:

Urge (fueled by instinct/desire)--->Action upon urge.

With inhibitions your brain works like this:

Urge---> Consideration ---> decision ---> action
................................---> no acceptable decision---> supression
Very The Stranger Ish

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
I'd do the same as TB, but I'd yell out the name of my last girlfriend and whoever looks like her dies. And anyone that looks at me dies too. :D I'd then run into the marsh and kill anyone who walks by and then I'd eat their dead bodies. :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i think starting from day one to day 7 the crimes would escelate at an incredible rate, from the first day it would be stealing, fliping off bosses, vandalising at an extreme level, by day 3 id be beating the shit out of anyone i could, day five, id go on a hit and run spree with a car, day 6, id probably drive into a copcar/cop. by day 7 id be a knife weilding maniac, who begins to blow up the trains.:D

diamond

The nice guy
I would eat the last of the biscuits at work, and not replace them

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Have sex with my sister. Both of them. At the same time.

Incest > Killing-sprees.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Sure, whatever you've got to tell yourself there good buddy. :happysad:

I would like to ammend my original post to include the fact that I would most probably touch a lot of women in inappropriate ways while on my serial killing spree. I'd get so good at it, that women would line the streets as I passed. But, one stupid sentence uttered from them would be enough for me to turn their heads into canoes. Of course, that would be AFTER I had touched them in inappropriate ways.