WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WizardlyFriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I fucking hate you! I'm hooked on Harry Potter man, I love it :thumbsup:

Your sig just spoiled me, I fucking hate you! Go choke on a dick! I hope you get fired, fail school, get ditched by your girl and get your car stolen all in the same day, and then get raped by 3 badass donkeys! Fuck you! :mfinger:

I'm definitely not voting for you as president of the interwebnets :happysad:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
RageAgainst said:

Your sig just spoiled me, I fucking hate you! Go choke on a dick! I hope you get fired, fail school, get ditched by your girl and get your car stolen all in the same day, and then get raped by 3 badass donkeys! Fuck you! :mfinger:

ummmmm sure :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You hate him, so you call him WizardlyFriend instead of WizardlyFiend? I think somebody is trying to convey a hidden message here.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
RageAgainst said:

when i saw the title of this thread i thought i might be in for some serious pwnage. lol
snape is the halfblood prince

hold your threats im already going to be killed several times:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
WizardlyFriend said:
when i saw the title of this thread i thought i might be in for some serious pwnage. lol
snape is the halfblood prince

hold your threats im already going to be killed several times:
lmfao.. DIE!!!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
What's funny, Is I didn't get what everyone was saying, and then I figured it out.

Spoiler.

I don't read them but. mean. :p

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
meh_it_all said:
What's funny, Is I didn't get what everyone was saying, and then I figured it out.

Spoiler.

I don't read them but. mean. :p
rather curious that my previous post was post # 666 (ie the post above in this thread)

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
Go screw a tree

way to ruin the book, man. i mean, i dont read them, but at least you could have a little respect for those who do. just because you're obsessed enough to read it in less than a day doesn't mean the rest of us are slow idiot who aren't going to get a chance to finish. you suck. :sword: :mfinger:

Janglenut

Particinator
blkrose4evr said:
way to ruin the book, man. i mean, i dont read them, but at least you could have a little respect for those who do. just because you're obsessed enough to read it in less than a day doesn't mean the rest of us are slow idiot who aren't going to get a chance to finish. you suck. :sword: :mfinger:

It's a fucking 800 page book with big ass font, if you can't read it in a couple hours or so you suck.

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
Janglenut said:
It's a fucking 800 page book with big ass font, if you can't read it in a couple hours or so you suck.
Um, go fuck a shoe. Just because some people have social lives doesn't mean you have to rag on them. :mfinger:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
blkrose4evr said:
Um, go fuck a shoe. Just because some people have social lives doesn't mean you have to rag on them. :mfinger:
cry me a fucking river

you can still read the stupid book. you just know that dumbledor dies.

i cant understand this harry potter obsession

/me scratches head

Descent

Hella Constipated
polaris_nine said:
I learned it from Descent's sig ytmnd. Dammit.
I never had any Harry Potter YTMND on my sig. I don't know what you're going for here - it was someone else.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
blkrose4evr said:
Actually, the spoiler was all over the internet before the book came out. In fact, most of the YTMND's and spoilers, including WizardlyFriend's signature, were before the book came out.

So, you suck. Except this time, it's my balls.

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
Get in line bitch and shut your trap

Icarus said:
Actually, the spoiler was all over the internet before the book came out. In fact, most of the YTMND's and spoilers, including WizardlyFriend's signature, were before the book came out.

So, you suck. Except this time, it's my balls.
Um, I'll pass. And you know what, plenty of spoilers on the internet are totally avoidable. That post wasnt and if you want me to suck your balls, you'll have to get in line. So, go fuck a shoe and shut your trap. :mfinger:

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol thanks. my 2 fav phrases are "go fuck your roommates shoe while he';s still wearing it" and "go fuck a tree." feel free to steal those and go perform those actions.

Slacker

Postaholic
One thing i have never read any of the books. Why read the books when you can just watch the movies? I don't hate WizardlyFreind because he likes harry potter. But at times it can get annoying but i ignore it. But i don't hate either one of you guys. But it is kindoff stupid that you flaming him because f harry potter. But just ignore it and we will all be happy. Well at least you will.

Happy Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.