WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Wmd's

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Ok here's a question: Why the fuck do WE have WMD's ? I mean the US has tons, Russia, Chine, France, Great Britain, India, Pakistan, Israel, Turkey, Greece all have nuclear weapons... And I'm not even counting those with Bio/Chemical Weapons. But why do we have those? Why would you want to own a nuclear bomb? To kill a million people in case of an attack against us? Oh that's awesome! Seriously I think there should be an international rule against any form of WMD. Destroy them all, and forbid their creation. One day some milita or commando is gonna steal one, in Russia, in the states, anywhere, and WHOOPS, they're just gonna fucking blow up a million lives. I say the states should give the exemple (of course that won't happen..) and destroy all its WMD's.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Rage against said:
Destroy them all, and forbid their creation.
Was'nt that the plot of Superman 4? .... lol .... sounds good in theory, but we can't even get all the countries to agree on a standard format for television signals ... good luck trying to get them all to get rid of the Nukes.
:p

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
The golden rule. Whoever has the gold makes the rules. Just replace gold with WMD. When the US was the only one in the world to have the bomb, they could push whatever they wanted through the UN. (not that it accounted for too much)

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The US can argue, we need them to protect the world. In the case of a world invasion from another planet. Hmm... well BULL SHIT!!!

Even thought it would be good to know that no one has Wmd's, this won't ever happen. There is just too much $ involved in a war, military and weapons...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
The US can argue, we need them to protect the world. In the case of a world invasion from another planet. Hmm... well BULL SHIT!!!
Don't laugh. That's the next rationale our president will give us to re-elect him.

"I'm the only thing that stands between you and intergalactic conquest of our planet".
(That is, assuming he can even pronounce "Intergalactic") :ufo:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
MaxPower said:
Don't laugh. That's the next rationale our president will give us to re-elect him.

"I'm the only thing that stands between you and intergalactic conquest of our planet".
(That is, assuming he can even pronounce "Intergalactic") :ufo:
Interga...intergack, uh, space...