WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Woe Is Me!

I'm what most people would call a modern day romantic. Unfortunatley , the girls at my school are under the impression that love is supposed to be reserved for one. I, on the other hand, want to give my love to many'a'females. And many'a'females give their love to me. In our society, that is cheating. I love so many women, but yet at this rate I fear my girlfriends will reject me out of jealousy.

And I am not so shallow as to only love the ones that are pretty in the face. That's not where beauty comes from. Not in shapes. It comes from within. This may all sound cliched, but it is how I feel.

People of wtf.com, lend me your wisdom. :bowjapan:

NOTE: Idiocy will be mocked.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
What the fuck are you...a women, make up your god damned mind dipshit stay with one tell the others to go fuck themselfs.

fuck them all... whichever one's the best in bed, stick with her and dump the others.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Mr. Lover said:
I'm what most people would call a modern day romantic. Unfortunatley , the girls at my school are under the impression that love is supposed to be reserved for one. I, on the other hand, want to give my love to many'a'females. And many'a'females give their love to me. In our society, that is cheating. I love so many women, but yet at this rate I fear my girlfriends will reject me out of jealousy.

And I am not so shallow as to only love the ones that are pretty in the face. That's not where beauty comes from. Not in shapes. It comes from within. This may all sound cliched, but it is how I feel.

You Will be crushed!!!! Don't set your self up to be shut down.......

Perfect candidate for a future Playa...... :pimp:

Pachyderm

I really did.
I wouldn't call you a modern day romantic. Don't become a man whore because then only a *certain* type of girl will date you, and not the romantic kind..Seems to me you need to chill out on the girls, because girls can spot a latent ego maniacle girl fiend. girls don't want sex right away...I am asuming you're in highschool...they want compatibility of friendship, image, and security.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Pachyderm said:
girls don't want sex right away
Girls have a greater sex drive than men. It's just not PC to discuss it.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
dude your fucked.. just a "romantic" wouldnt date more then one girl at a time. I seriously have pitty for the girls that meet you.
Or anyone else for that matter cuz of your ego.

Pachyderm

I really did.
I was talking about younger girls in highschool. Usually the ones who think there are 'one and onlys' are virgins and are not into sex yet. As soon as it happens or one is a little bit experience does one want it really badly. As for me, I talk about it all the time, but I graduated a year ago, and I went through independent studies.

Pachyderm said:
I was talking about younger girls in highschool. Usually the ones who think there are 'one and onlys' are virgins and are not into sex yet. As soon as it happens or one is a little bit experience does one want it really badly. As for me, I talk about it all the time, but I graduated a year ago, and I went through independent studies.
i'm a virgin... and i want OUT.

any ladies willing to volunteer? :)

killab750

Fresh Meat
Pachyderm said:
I wouldn't call you a modern day romantic. Don't become a man whore because then only a *certain* type of girl will date you, and not the romantic kind.
Bingo! I was once and am a recovering man whore. I would love em and leave em, aa total heart breaker. After a while that shit gets old and your relationships with these women are as shallow as the piss your wading in. So if your truley a modern day romantic go find yourself a woman worthy of all of your love aka attention.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Mr. Lover said:

my wisdom is die

To All: Yes, my ego has been out of control latley. I don't want any hearts to be broken, so I suppose ending these extravagent love webs would be the wisest thing to do.

Hypertron: Your inability to grasp the concept of my post pains me.

Unforgiven: You're disgusting.

Twist: Well and simply put. I believe you are correct in what I must do.

Pachyderm: I am curious as to why I am coming off as such a "man whore". Though I did make love to some of these women, not all. My romantic relationship with most is not shallowly sexual.

Swizeguy: You're exemplifying how our society will only allow a single love partner.

Killab750: As painful as it is, your words hold true. My relationships are washing away, but I don't want to hurt anybody. There is a special someone, however, that stands out from the rest...

outpsoul: If that is what wisdom is in this world, I would consider it. Otherwise, piss off.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Mr. Lover said:
Pachyderm: I am curious as to why I am coming off as such a "man whore". Though I did make love to some of these women, not all. My romantic relationship with most is not shallowly sexual.
Ah yes, you really do love them all and we are supposed to feel sorrow for you because you have too big of a heart... Didn't they make a play about this? Oh yeah, "Don Juan". Oh well, looks like somebody beat you to it, Mr. Original.

Mr. Lover said:
To All: Yes, my ego has been out of control latley. I don't want any hearts to be broken, so I suppose ending these extravagent love webs would be the wisest thing to do.

Hypertron: Your inability to grasp the concept of my post pains me.

Unforgiven: You're disgusting.

Twist: Well and simply put. I believe you are correct in what I must do.

Swizeguy: You're exemplifying how our society will only allow a single love partner.

Killab750: As painful as it is, your words hold true. My relationships are washing away, but I don't want to hurt anybody. There is a special someone, however, that stands out from the rest...

outpsoul: If that is what wisdom is in this world, I would consider it. Otherwise, piss off.
im not in there? i try to be the worst possible bastard i can be. i guess i failed. :( oh well if you put this in B&T then you will see what a bastard i am then you can add me to your list.

deus_ex_machina said:
im not in there? i try to be the worst possible bastard i can be. i guess i failed. :( oh well if you put this in B&T then you will see what a bastard i am then you can add me to your list.
thank god for him it's not, eh deus?