WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Woman broke into home, pet the family dog, washed the dishes and left

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
VINTON COUNTY, Ohio — A woman was arrested and charged with burglary after sheriff’s officials said she broke into a home in Hamden, Ohio on Monday morning, May 6.

Officials with the Vinton County Sheriff’s Office said around 9 a.m., deputies arrived and spoke with an individual who said a female came into the home through the back door, sat down on the couch and began to pet the family dog, washed the dishes and then left the home.

The victim claimed the woman was acting very strangely.

As deputies spoke with the victim, sheriff’s officials received a call that a woman matching the description of the burglar was knocking on doors in the area of Omar Street in Hamden.

Sheriff’s officials said Cheyenne Ewing gave deputies a false name, and appeared to be under the influence of narcotics. She advised she’d been up for two days. She was arrested, taken to jail an charged with burglary.

Source:

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
Did she think she’d just mom her way into the house? Earn their trust and then steal their hearts..or money. She was high as a kite after all.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Goddammit she coulda done my dishes and my dog loves extra pets. Shit, I’d a smoked a bowl with her and let her sleep it off in my camper. Why people gotta go for the throat when someone is already in distress?

• Agree
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
Hey hon? Can I sleep with one of my internet friends in the camper? No, okay.

Yeah. Sorry @Gone-A-Ria, that went pretty much the way I thought it was gonna go.

But seriously @Gone-A-Ria , one of my climbing buddies uses it when his roomates are partying too hard for him to sleep, and he's still bumming over his ex, soo if you crashed the camper on the right night you'd probly' get lucky. He's about 6'4' and cool as hell.

• LOL
Reactions: Scooter

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
Hey hon? Can I sleep with one of my internet friends in the camper? No, okay.

Yeah. Sorry @Gone-A-Ria, that went pretty much the way I thought it was gonna go.
But seriously @Gone-A-Ria , one of my climbing buddies uses it when his roomates are partying too hard for him to sleep, and he's still bumming over his ex, soo if you crashed the camper on the right night you'd probly' get lucky. He's about 6'4' and cool as hell.
NO! I'll only join you if your wife and friend join too. I'll bring my two girlfriends.

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
Breaking and entering is considered burglary in a lot of places. Prosecutors might drop it to a lesser charge since there was no actual theft, but cops are just gonna tack on anything they feel fits.
This is a common scam prosecutors and police pull. Charge someone with a more severe crime and then offer that person a plea bargain for a lesser crime and get a conviction without doing any work. Unfortunately, prosecutors in the United States only have to prove that someone committed a crime, not that the charge given fits the actual crime. In some states burglary carries a mandatory sentence of 25 years in prison. This is one reason why the United States has the largest prison population in the world.