WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Woman In Car Crash Already Dead?

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
A young mother found at the scene of a car crash near Tokyo in which her husband and infant son were killed had already been dead for at least a day before the accident happened, police were quoted as saying Sunday.

The bizarre discovery was made after emergency crews who rushed to the scene found the body of Rie Ishikawa, 28, already in a state of rigor mortis, Kyodo news agency reported.

The family car crashed early Sunday on a highway in Sawara, Chiba Prefecture.

Ishikawa's husband, Masayuki, 32, survived the initial crash after the car hit a concrete wall then rebounded and hit the lane divider in the center of the highway, Kyodo said.

But the impact threw the couple's three-year-old son Masamune out of the car from the front passenger seat.

When the father got out of the car to find him, both he and the child were struck by oncoming vehicles and killed, police were quoted as saying.

The woman, who was in the back seat of the car, was believed to have died one or two days before the accident, police were quoted as saying. There was no immediate explanation of how she died.

....okay everyone, all together now - with feeling...........WTF????!!!!!! :confused: :confused: And then they still don't know wtf killed her? SOMEBODY had to have notice a dam corpse in the car - was it the ghost of Christmas past or some shit? It dam sure wasn't Mickey Mouse! At least Minnie would've pulled the friggin' car over if she noticed worms crawling outta Mickey's mouth cuz of the rigor mortis. :confuse: Eww. And dude, what is up with the father and son gettin' killed not once, but twice ? How da EFF does that happen :rip: ?!! For some reason I'm reminded of the movie Final Destination, y'know:fskull:? Death was after those folks in a major way. Weird.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
easy: husband kills his wife, goes onto the highway to go into the rural area where he plans on burying her. he cant ask anyone to babysit because what is he going ot say: "yeah i need to go bury my wife". that's what i think happened

that or zombies

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Maybe she died a few days before, but he wanted to use the Car pool lane.

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
that was my first conclusion too - hubby kills his wife and puts her in the car. he forgets that she's there or rather is waiting for a better opportunity to dump the body. so he hops in the car (i can't even fathom how bad it smelled in that car :confuse: ), with his son? :confused:, and drives to his destination. unfortunately, while trying to shoo away the flies that are buzzing around the hot, rotting, putrid carcass that was his dearly departed, he swirves into a wall and then into a lane divider.

Jinkies! Did they survive?! WHY YES! After he pulls himself from the wreckage and wander out into the open highway...

BOOOOOOOMMMMM CRASH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!!! :D :eek: :bomb:
They're dead.

That's gotta suck. He almost got away with murder. Guess crime really doesn't pay.....that is....unless you get caught. And he got caught alright - IN DA ASS!!

Did they say what the cause of the accident was? Maybe the guy killed his wife, then decided to kill himself along with the kid. That's really fucked up.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Armchair detectives!

The man killed his wife, but in some sick twisted way he still loved her. He was going to abduct his son and take them to live in a cave or a shack off the beaten path.

Trust me.

I've done it before.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
OK, here's the real story.

The Father asked the son to be quiet, so Mommy could get a nap. It was a VERY long car trip, and apparently Mommy expired somewhere along the way...

Icarus said:
The man killed his wife, but in some sick twisted way he still loved her. He was going to abduct his son and take them to live in a cave or a shack off the beaten path.
Yeah, that must be it. Instead of the Partridge Family, they'd be the Carnage Family.

Son: "Mommy's sitting on the couch. She's not moving"
Dad: "No worries son, she's just watching 'Reading Rainbow' again......."
Son: "But her eyes are clo--"
Dad: "Go to your room!"

Dave666

Pot-Head
Those damn dead people are always trying to drive. That's kinda fucked up that she was already dead before the accident. Maybe she got realy drunk, and died in the back seat of the car.

magnolia

Postaholic
That's just desterbing. I guess we'll never know the real reason behind the dead mother or the cause of the crash. How sad though that the little boy was killed. Spare the children. :Sad:

I think the husband killed the wife and then committed suicide holding his child. Some people are insane - especially Asians :jk: