WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Woman to cause the Armageddon!

How will women cause Armageddon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
So what do you think is gonna happen? If you vote, tell me why you did, give a damn example mmmm kay. SO LET THE FUN BEGIN!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I can't wait till the girls log on and read this. I hope you've washed your ass...
They're are going to be all over it. ----->

Hillary in '08!

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
This just in. After convincing his wife that "hummer week" was here, a top UN security general fired off three nuclear war heads at Moscow. In a bit of Security office antics, the generals wife was all giddy at first about the upcoming taste of man meat, but things went sour quickly as she went to town. In the middle of her dirty deed, she snapped and bit the poor dude's wanker off. Screaming and flailing about, the general accidentially hit "the little red button". As the Russian retalliation should soon commence this is One Fuct Individual signing off.

See like that.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Somehow,that doesn't surprise me. But coming from you,it's tough to wonder where you got that BS from.

*waiting for link*

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gehtfuct said:
Somehow,that doesn't surprise me. But coming from you,it's tough to wonder where you got that BS from.

*waiting for link*
I heard it on the radio dumbass. :thumbsdn:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Think about this: If all the women in the world would chop their husbands/bf balls off at the same time, humanity would likely disappear after like 50 years. scary.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
I heard it on the radio dumbass. :thumbsdn:
Ahh-hahahahahaa...WEE-hoo! That fuckin' goofy assed avatar...the look on the Poops face makes me laugh. Unlike you.

I'm sorry,what were you saying? Something about you being a dumbassed skin flute smoken virgin. ..and yes,YOU can be a peter puffer and still be a virgin.

SHADDAP!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Rage against said:
Think about this: If all the women in the world would chop their husbands/bf balls off at the same time, humanity would likely disappear after like 50 years. scary.
I doubt it. There are several types of life forms on earth that sport both cockpockets AND ball and rod. Basically,at some point,life WILL find a way.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
gehtfuct said:
you can be a peter puffer and still be a virgin.
SHADDAP!
"Are you a peter puffer? Do you suck dicks? Bullshit! I'll bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!"

classic ^^

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gehtfuct said:
Ahh-hahahahahaa...WEE-hoo! That fuckin' goofy assed avatar...the look on the Poops face makes me laugh. Unlike you.

I'm sorry,what were you saying? Something about you being a dumbassed skin flute smoken virgin. ..and yes,YOU can be a peter puffer and still be a virgin.

SHADDAP!
u bore me :thumbsdn:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gehtfuct said:
I doubt it. There are several types of life forms on earth that sport both cockpockets AND ball and rod. Basically,at some point,life WILL find a way.
And yes, Geht, we all realize that you are the prime example.

God smiles on your pathetic piss brain ideas. :thumbsup: :mfinger:

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Rage against said:
"Are you a peter puffer? Do you suck dicks? Bullshit! I'll bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!"

classic ^^
Vote, then I will grace you with words of wisdom.

He who doesn't vote has no voice. :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
And yes, Geht, we all realize that you are the prime example.

God smiles on your pathetic piss brain ideas. :thumbsup: :mfinger:
Piss brain ideas? They're not my ideas fuckbag. You'd already know this if you could geht your mom to read something else besides posts a WTF.com.
Fuck,just hit the Discovery Channel now and then.

classic ^^
I can't remember the movie that was from.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gehtfuct said:
Piss brain ideas? They're not my ideas fuckbag. You'd already know this if you could geht your mom to read something else besides posts a WTF.com.
Fuck,just hit the Discovery Channel now and then.

I can't remember the movie that was from.
I am sorry O weak minded step child, I cannot view the Discovery Channel as my family is poor and live in the hills.

And it's from Full Metal Jacket. You know "Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, and it don't look like you got horns."

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
And it's from Full Metal Jacket. You know "Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, and it don't look like you got horns."
That's the one...thanx. :mfinger:

I am sorry O weak minded step child, I cannot view the Discovery Channel as my family is poor and live in the hills.
Fret not Barney,one day you'll geht a raise for doing a better job scubbin' sewers....maybe. Besides,till then,you can have your mom tell you some biology stories while she's washing your ass once spring rolls around again.
Shit...My bad,Barney. I shouldn't be banging your mom...I mean talkin' shit about her. I just assumed that she made it passed the fifth grade,and has a grasp of what Evolutionary Biology is.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
gehtfuct said:
I just assumed that she made it passed the fifth grade,and has a grasp of what Evolutionary Biology is.
You should have also assumed that since I have the pope on my avatar, that I don't beleive that humans came from monkeys. Oops, the thinking thing again.

The Pope frowns upon your supreme retardation: To Hell with you. :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
brainwashmonkey said:
You should have also assumed that since I have the pope on my avatar, that I don't beleive that humans came from monkeys. Oops, the thinking thing again.

The Pope frowns upon your supreme retardation: To Hell with you. :thumbsdn:
Or course you dont beLIEve. Ignorance is what keeps simple minded farts like EWE in constant blissfull creamyness.

By EWE,I mean;The sheep of the female kind. STFU and follow the rest of the herd. You dont mind being deaf,dumb,and blind,do you?

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
um.. anyways, i vote while being their dumb selves. cuz PMS falls into that category too. ya, that's right periods are dumb! because they have a form of mental capacity that can be categorized as dumb. *nods knowingly*
of course i've never PMS'd before, so i'd imagine if i were to be a part of the women who end up annihilating the earth, it would merely be because of my sadistic needs. of course it'd be kind hard to get pleasure from the destruction of everyone.. if that includes me. but i think there'd be a little period in there before my, and everyone elses death where i'd be quite content! =D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:
So what do you think is gonna happen? If you vote, tell me why you did, give a damn example mmmm kay. SO LET THE FUN BEGIN!
You left out the option for:

Women are evil, conniving bitches that will cause armeggodon becuase they are tired of dealing with stupid ass men and thier stupid ass bullshyte. Excluding a few good men, that pretty much sums it up.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
brainwashmonkey said:
Jeez, you sure YOU'RE not the one on the rag? Cause you sound like a little whiny bitch....not gettin' any? (Male PMS = no sex) :p
You're just mad because women own you and you are too dumb to realize it. Women will never cause an armegeddon, we'll have a man do it for us.

:whip: :kitty: ::fpalm::

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.