WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Women drive me crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
In more ways than one. I love women, and I like to look at them. They make me feel funny is special places. Ok? This is not a rant about ALL women, or ALL anything. One could call this post Why Women Rule the Western World.

I'm tired of being hit with double standards. Now not all these things have happened to me personally, I've seen some of these happen to friends.

Some hot woman dresses up with everything hanging out, and I look. She is not impressed with how I look so now I'm some sick perv. Dirty look time.

Some lady gets pissed at me over nothing and starts yelling, I yell back, and suddenly I'm an abusive man.

A man's wife goes out and has a great time with friends, the guy is like "I'm glad you had a good time!" The guy goes out and it's "Why did you stay out so late? Why do you leave me here alone? etc. etc."

A women pats a guy she doesn't know on the ass and it's hot. A man does it and he's jailbound unless the girl thinks he's cute.

Some lady is bitchy at the office all the time. I'm bitchy once, and I'm "moody."

All in all I don't like the do as I say, not as I do, from either gender. Some comedian said "Women have it all, they have half the money and all the pussy!" I guess it's an endless, and actually pointless, argument about these things, because they are not new. I still feel a bit better having vented.

Where are all the cool women I hung out with as a kid? They were playful, and just fun! They liked to show off their bodies, and didn't get all pissy when you looked. They are free spirited and willing to try new things. Now they're mom's and way too fucking serious. Maybe it's an age thing too? For some women does the girl just die inside when they get older, while the men keep that little boy alive?

Have any other men on the boards felt like this? Is it universal? I'm just in a bad place right now..... :happysad:

Edit: My friend puts it this way.

There are girls and women.

Girls like to have fun and are just great to hang out with. They want to do new things, and don't care if you're rich, they care if you're fun.

Women want to know what job you have, what car you drive, how you would rate as a potential mate, etc.

Also I know many of you women here on the boards are the exceptions. Exceptions are just that, exceptions. I've met way too many of the former, and way too few of the latter. I don't know every women ever, and I'm just feeling up a "blanket statement". I don't think all women are anything. An annoying number of them, but not ALL.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I don't know any women like that, because the women I hang out with fit into your "girls" category I guess. They're all cool, easy going people. Man, I love my friends :cool:

"Some hot woman dresses up with everything hanging out, and I look. She is not impressed with how I look so now I'm some sick perv. Dirty look time."
Wednesday I went out, it was my friend's birthday. One of my (female) friends dressed with a short skirt, it was hot. I told her it was hot, while I looked, "daaaaamn, look at you, dressed up sexy are we?" <<something like that. She laughed, and all was slick. No big deal, at all. But then again, the people I hang out with are really easy going.

If my girl ever turns into one of these things you call women, I ditch her on the spot.

magnolia

Postaholic
It's all a game to some women. Some have been hurt before. You never know the situation. But I do have to say that double standards between the sexes suck majorly. I don't think it's fair that a woman can have a man put in jail because she cries rape when nothing really happened or he touched her in any way and she doesn't like the way he is. Or she says it's harassment and sues him. I also don't like how men can walk into a courtroom and say, well your honor, look what she was wearing; and get off with less than a slap on the hand. Things are unfair and it sucks. I wish things would just even out a little more.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Actually as for the whole sexual harassment thing, there IS no double standard. A guy can screw over a woman just as easily as she could do to him.

But then again, what guy in his right mind would cry about sexual harassment?:happysad:

Nailbomb said:
But then again, what guy in his right mind would cry about sexual harassment?:happysad:
A straight man who got hit on by another guy?

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
as far as the looking at hot girls thing goes rage, im pretty sure he means people you don't know well. i have friends who would laugh it off and who i could flirt with in such ways and no big deal, but it's a different when it's someone you don't know

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
There are always women out there who a mature, but young at heart. They know when to take things seriously, and when to just have a good time.

They hide, but their out there. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can’t stop
The way I feel
Things you do
Don’t seem real
Tell you what I got in mind
’cause we’re runnin’ out of time
Won’t you ever set me free?
This waitin’ ’rounds killin’ me

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can’t help myself

I can’t get
Any rest
People say
I’m obsessed
Everything that’s serious lasts
But to me there’s no surprise
What I have, I knew was true
Things go wrong, they always do

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can’t help myself

I won’t make it,
On my own
No on likes,
To be alone

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can’t help myself

Uh huh huh

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can’t help myself

Uh huh huh

She drives me crazy
Like no one else
She drives me crazy
And I can’t help myself

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
polaris_nine said:
There are always women out there who a mature, but young at heart. They know when to take things seriously, and when to just have a good time.

They hide, but their out there. :thumbsup:
I bagged one!!! Her personality is so hot it sets me on fire!!! and she ain't half bad on the eyes either!

When it's her and I she acts like a bebe, but when it comes down to it she gets shit dun!!

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nailbomb said:
Actually as for the whole sexual harassment thing, there IS no double standard. A guy can screw over a woman just as easily as she could do to him.

There's that, and how zol said a guy on guy if he was straight.
Also, as mag said, It's a game to some women, Some women think they're "innocent" (I'm talking about the sexual harrasment game here) and when a guy touches them or whatnot, and aren't drop dead gorgeous, Fuck it let's send him to Jail.
Crazy Women sometimes, honestly.
They need to step back and realise it's natural.
One prime factor, to these women is, If they DRESS to look good, or stunningly attractive, that's what they are going to get. It's nature, Guys are attracted to girls/women, and more so, if you dress up nice.

Double standards is never good though JLXC, I know what you're saying, I've seen it happen to a couple of guys friends.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Like men dont have double standards?
Anyways besides the point. You also need to realize that most women are influenced by what they think thier man wants to see, or what men in general want to see, and the american media, music and tv, teach women that if you dont dress like that or look like that, you are not shite and no man could possibly want you.

And yes, regardless of how I am dressed, if a man touches me and I dont know him ore he isnt my man, he is going to get a jawful of my fist. unless its CL, of course.

You also have to look at the flat out role confusion most women face. We are supposed to be pretty, but not slutty. We are supposed to be demure, but independant. We are supposed to raise our family with old fashioned values, but we are supposed to be accepting of new values (like not spanking your kid). We are supposed to be good housewives, but also maintain a career. We are supposed to manage the household, our career, our family and our bodies. I gave up on the body and household part. LOL. If you are a single mother, you can add the role of father to all of that too.

Men are supposed to work. Come home. Drink a beer and watch footy-ball.

Why has the role of women changed so much over time and not the role of men?

Because, regardless of all the equal opportunity hype, men still control a very large part of American ideals and finance.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
dustinzgirl said:
Men are supposed to work. Come home. Drink a beer and watch footy-ball.

I think you've won the argument. lol. Just say it how it really is, magic.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
DG said:
one day a man woke up and said wait a minute, she could be out working and making more money... damn, why didn't we think of this earlier.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Women have much harder lives than us. They have to bleed once (or more) a month and give birth. Also, they [usually] stay at home to raise the kids. I think they deserve those common "double standards". If you don't want them to think of you as a perv or have you thrown in jail, dont play their game. Simple. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
LiberatioN said:
Women have much harder lives than us. They have to bleed once (or more) a month and give birth. Also, they [usually] stay at home to raise the kids. I think they deserve those common "double standards". If you don't want them to think of you as a perv or have you thrown in jail, dont play their game. Simple. :thumbsup:
Did you just look at my ass? You did. You touched my ass. i know you did you sneaky little boy.

/me slaps lib silly and then slaps him with a lawsuit, all in the spirit of America.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Since this is B&T:

a) I don't touch things that look and probably are infested. :p
b) As stated...just don't play the game. Tempt me all you want; me resisting give me more satisfaction.
c) You can't afford the lawyers I can. :D

I appreciate your sarcasm, though. It's cute and redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.