WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Women fucking suck. period. (Edit MaxP:Ladies, you know what to do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wocka

Clitpickle
women fuking suck all they do is make gay ass exscuses not to put out fuck this shit women are teh gayest thing since they invented flan. i hope they fuking read this and go shitballs crazy cuz they suck my dick and i cum in her eye bitch fuking women are pieces of meat walking around for our enjoyment. and when the period comes around i tell that bitch to get on her knees

Jung

???
Premium
Haha. Wow, it's no wonder women hate you.

wocka

Clitpickle
fuck them there walking stds and having babies and shit im pissed i dont give a damn

MIKE JONES

gummi_

Tenderony
With an attitude like that, no wonder you always have a new story about how women have stood you up or turned you down.

Have respect for women, they deserve it. I cannot think of one thing about women that isnt likeable, from their voices to their smiles to the way they curve... theyre just awesome. But here you are, treating them like crap.

Unless you grow up, and learn to show some respect, then i doubt you will have a positive encounter with a person of the female gender for quite some time. However with that kind of outlook, it may be better for everyone that you dont.

wocka

Clitpickle
fuck that i dont give a damn, girls sucks. :thumbsup: and u suck my dick anyway so i dont give a damn

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANH

isnt wtf.com just for ranting and shit, and what am i doing ASSHAT

Jung

???
Premium
wocka said:
fuck that i dont give a damn, girls sucks.
Hence why they will always hate you. With an attitude like that you do two things; 1) prove yourself to be an ignorant ass and 2) ensuring that you'll never get a girl who isn't a complele and stupid slut.
Have fun with STDs! :thumbsup:
isnt wtf.com just for ranting and shit, and what am i doing ASSHAT

and u suck my dick anyway so i dont give a damn
Leave the flaming for B&T. :rolleyes:

wocka

Clitpickle
hah i dont really care anymore about anything

Slacker

Postaholic
I think he is sexest. Deal with it they have just as much as rights as we do. Keep this to yourself.

If you hate women then you must be gay.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Wow, just wow. Well here is the truth. Women are a headache. If you want da pussy, you deal with da headache. Men are shitty in their own ways (Your attitude for example). Each of us pisses off the opposite sex for different reasons. Deal with it. Masturbate more, and work on some personailty for the ladies. Eventually, you can find a girl, and get laid.

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
to true on women being headaches. They are also very good at backstabbing. You cant live with them but you cant live without them.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
at a very young age i was given the secret to women:
"give them everything they want"

I went through my own sexist phase somewhere around 3-4 years ago. Eventually I just realized I was frustrated that women didn't love me and that stupidity knows no gender. It's not just women that are the problem man, most people in general are stupid. You're just singling out women because they're not giving you what you want most(probably because you're a one-dimensional fuckhead) so this is how you're trying to get them to change their minds. Women do not love a sexist. You are digging yourself into a hole too deep to climb out of. Quit the vicious circle and see the truth.

Causey

Fresh Meat
You must have had something happen to you recently to give you this attitude, you don't hate women. If you did you wouldn't have been around them. But you were. What happened? You mentioned they just have STD's and get pregnant, did you have sex with some girl and get her pregnant and pick up an STD on the way? If something happened I would use this site to vent it out, not just sit there and bitch about how much you think women suck.

Descent

Hella Constipated
wocka said:
women fuking suck all they do is make gay ass exscuses not to put out fuck this shit women are teh gayest thing since they invented flan. i hope they fuking read this and go shitballs crazy cuz they suck my dick and i cum in her eye bitch fuking women are pieces of meat walking around for our enjoyment. and when the period comes around i tell that bitch to get on her knees
Dumbass. Emo people aren't human, they're monkeys.

You could always try dating someone with half a brain, or get a chick in the mood and figure out what turns her on, like I did.

But you're honestly too dumb for that. I've stuck up for you in the past but this thread makes me turn a full 180.

Also, have you tried thinking of it on a biological level? Men are programmed to fuck, fuck, fuck, women are programmed to love, love, love - their babies, that is.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
wocka said:
:crybaby:

I think the only reason this is in Tallywhacker is that he's scared of the lashing the women folk of this site would give him.

Also, what the fuck is flan?

Sektor

Particinator
Motion to move this to Bait & Tackle, anyone? :) I really want to see what the women of the site have to say to this.

wocka said:
You should treat them with respect because without women their wouldn't be any men. I assume since you hate women you like men even though you are lieing about hating girls. Also, your mom is a woman and you shouldn't hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.