WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Women have all the fun.

silvablade

Flame Shield ON!!!
This is more just a statement, but women have way more fun sexually. Toys, Clits, G-Spots, Multi-Orgasmic, Not to mention the fact that they don't need to do nearly as much work. My last girl hit in the high 40's one night.

Bright sides? Hours of sex with a kinky girl, I get to look at the sexy body, and I get to watch/help them use the toys. God sex is such a booster.

BTW, why do they taste so damn good?

/me whistles happily to himself

:D . Life is definately looking up.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
What the crap? THis forum isn't for I'm happy, life rocks, gimmesomebubblegumandacandbar threads. This forum's for threads about how you have no life and you're now re-inacting a country and western song about losing your dog and wife to the same man. It's here to provide me with the amusement of reading about your sucky little lives. It's like Jerry Springer meets Bill Gates. It's... it's... <Brion's head explodes>

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
silvablade said:
This is more just a statement, but women have way more fun sexually. Toys, Clits, G-Spots, Multi-Orgasmic, Not to mention the fact that they don't need to do nearly as much work. My last girl hit in the high 40's one night.

Bright sides? Hours of sex with a kinky girl, I get to look at the sexy body, and I get to watch/help them use the toys. God sex is such a booster.

BTW, why do they taste so damn good?

/me whistles happily to himself

:D . Life is definately looking up.
Im glad ur having fun and thats this is a happy post ;)

It true we do have all the fun .... :woot: ( (trying not to feel guilty lol)

They may have all that but at least I don't have to shove tampons up my bleeding vagina every month and then get all bitchy. At least if America ever became a patriarchy again I wouldn't have shit to worry about, even though I'd be against it. :happysad:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
and I cant get pregnant! but I would like to be able to have multiple orgasms....

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
They really do get all the fun if you have to use a condom. If only she wasnt such a bitch when she was on the pill! :eek:
I can't really complain that much, condoms don't cost anywhere near as much as a baby.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Ever thought about using toys yourself? She might be into it. There are plenty of toys you can indulge in, like dildos, and those anal beads and stuff. Make a time out of it. Your girlfriend might enjoy "giving it to you".

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Darklight said:
and I cant get pregnant! but I would like to be able to have multiple orgasms....
Men can have multiple orgasms. It just takes some know-how, willpower, and training.

Google it.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Piro said:
They really do get all the fun if you have to use a condom. If only she wasnt such a bitch when she was on the pill! :eek:
I can't really complain that much, condoms don't cost anywhere near as much as a baby.

or medical treatment/shortened lifespan