WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Women in general WTF!

Lonewolf

UK Fucknut
So this ex-girlfriend I knew from university we had quite an intense relationship, went out for about 8-9months, it was amazing we were in love she told me she loved me many times and well I felt the same think it was my first real love after a string of one night stands and general fuck arounds, we broke up when I graduated from University, tried to keep in contact

So there I am heart broken and pissed off, and she seems all cool about it not fussed at all, and I think well fuck it I will just get on with life, so I do...

Then to top off my luck she goes and gets onto a Blind Date TV show we have here in england, and I am like oh well thats not to bad, it use to be shown on a Saturday night like primetime.

However there is a twist, she FUCKING GETS TO GO ON A BLIND DATE WITH A MAJORLY FAMOUS BOY BAND MEMBER HERE IN THE UK ON A CRUISE!!!!!

Heres the link to prove it....

http://archives.tcm.ie/breakingnews/2002/06/12/story54962.asp

This is what he looks like...nice looking guy

http://www.newspics.co.uk/folio/160803-SPF-666.html

And I quote "Sally, who is studying law and Italian at Plymouth University, had told Cilla she was on the programme because she had never been in love or had a relationship."

Talk about knife in the fucking heart, I am like......thats cold

Anyway the years go by and we hadn't been in contact at all, so I go away travelling april-may last year 2003, and go away for a month, aimed to go the whole year, just to forget about it all, I mean I had many many girlfriends nothing like Sally (my ex) but you know I was getting over it. But then...

Fucking DAD HAS DIED SUDDENLY OF LUNG CANCER!!! Oh fucking super! WHilst I am in the middle of New Zealand so I have to travel 27hrs home by plane, ruining my whole planned trip

So I come back with my mate, totally depressed and guess who I get a message off, YES the one and only ex-girlfriend Sally.

She has no idea what happened so I explain and she says the usual sorry etc etc

Anyway we get back to talking again like every couple of months, I was rather lazy as it was hard chatting to her, the feelings kept coming up inside me, anyhow did not talk to her for like 6months and then again she rings me completely out of the blue!!

I am like FUCK THIS I am gonna have it out, so I do asking her why she keeps ringing me, and shes like "I still care about you!"

And she starts saying that I should keep in contact with her more and make more of an effort

I talk to her about my new girlfriend who I have been with for a year and she talks about the guy she has been with for 5months, and we chat and get on as we always do

Anyway we finish the conversation by saying I will make more of an effort and that was that

Anyhow I text her the following week asking her what her results were for her degree

And I wait....

...I wait....

...wait two weeks and no response

So I ask again today....and guess what.....no response

Two things really I wanna raise out of this long post

One, what the fuck do you think is going on? Does she want me back? Is there anychance she wants me back? Or is this some kind of sick fucked up thing which makes no sense?

Two, just read this and be reminded how much better your life is and I AM FUCKING 25!!!

Thanks for reading

Lonewolf

UK Fucknut
Thanks for reading Otepsoul really appreciate it, the worse thing is I don't think this saga has reached its conclusion

I could write a bloody autobiography on the shit hahahaha

Godfather

Banned - What an Asshat!
It sucks, but I love England casual life... Fuck Im gonna live in England when i grow up... It rocks ass!!!! Casual life.. Hehe...

Lonewolf

UK Fucknut
Your welcome, oh and London life is pretty hectic Godfather, but upto you I guess be all good fun heh

Oh and british women put out more, well what I was led to believe after I stayed in America a month

Women there are tighter than virgins from Ireland :D

Not that I would ever participate in that kind of thing....

Godfather

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lonewolf said:
Your welcome, oh and London life is pretty hectic Godfather, but upto you I guess be all good fun heh

Oh and british women put out more, well what I was led to believe after I stayed in America a month

I were in england, perhaps you know about Torquay The English riviera??? Well I were there in 3 weeks alone on this student trip stuff, it was pretty fun... Every englishmen went out on the pubs and at 11 pm they started to fight.. Go casual life!!!!!
Yeah English girls dress very challenging I tell you :).. Perhaps we meet sometime..
:thumbsup:

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Wow, what a dumb bitch. Well, if I had to guess, I'd say she doesn't want you back, but she could have been told to say that by the executives or whatever, know what I'm saying?

Lonewolf

UK Fucknut
Yeah was thinking the same Tylerc reckon the exec's would have told her to say something like that, thinking its time just to put up and shut up and move on once again

And yeah godfather it is like that in Torquay hahaahaha that was close to where I lived

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Lonewolf said:

Where the fuck were u in the U.S.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
LoneWolf.....all chicks ....well i dont wanna generalize....but yeah...all chicks are attention whores....they feed of that shit....first they like..then they love you...then dump you..and they feed off of that....dont become her little puppet....she left you....you didnt hear from her...you guys talk all of a sudden...and shes got your attention...she knows you still feel for her....she eating off that.....she knows youre thinking about her....and it drives her....she'll prolly call you in 3 months..and ask why you havnt msgs her or called her....its bullshit man.....and i know im gonna get crap from female posters...but theyre all the same....attention whores....anyways man....dont become a heart on a leash....best thing to do is what you were already doing...move on..and try to find someone else....best of luck to ya man...

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mariusthegreat said:
i dont wanna generalize....but yeah...all chicks are attention whores....
:ugly:

Lonewolf

UK Fucknut
Ah Marius you hit the nail on the head man and speak the truth probably the best thing to do, getting older now anyway not a kid anymore 26 next february hahaha

Cheers guys for the cool responses always nice to get input from neutral people who are not influenced or affected by events

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Lonewolf said:
Ah Marius you hit the nail on the head man and speak the truth probably the best thing to do, getting older now anyway not a kid anymore 26 next february hahaha

Cheers guys for the cool responses always nice to get input from neutral people who are not influenced or affected by events
Anytime, Homie :cookie:

binther

Flame Bait
serious dude fuck her off, totally those feelings you have are for a total bitch things looked like they were going down the sinker with the guy she was with so she rings you up and tells you all that shit but dude she is totally using you, fuck here of totally.