WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Women lying

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
This girl said to me before my cross country race, that if I won a metal I would get a bj. Well i metaled, and no bj, wtf. I told her the IRS is going to get her for not making her payments. She said she will this friday. So wtf again, now I got to wait to friday? Damn it, I thought I was going to get one right after the race.

Ps. This isnt intended for all women, just this one, and a few others I know.

Fugly

Tenderony
well its true for all of them none the less

and continue reading below for a useless story

Pachyderm

I really did.
You may find no correlation in this, but whatever. When I was in 5th grade I was in the band and I had a clarinet. But I really wanted to play the saxaphone too. Well my mom took me down to the music shop and we looked at the saxophones; They were very expensive. I was in the mood to get one RIGHT THEN. But my mom had other plans. She said she could get one on Friday, when she got paid. But I was having none of it. I threw a fit because I was a spoiled little brat. I got very angry, and I refused to wait. So you know what? I didn't get one until 6 months later because I did that. I should have just said okay and waited for it. It would have come sooner than later, and I still would have gotten it. But it didn't turn out that way. I guess good things come to those who wait. So.. Don't push, I see a BJ headed your way.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
pimpyobitch said:
This girl said to me before my cross country race, that if I won a metal I would get a bj. Well i metaled, and no bj, wtf. I told her the IRS is going to get her for not making her payments. She said she will this friday. So wtf again, now I got to wait to friday? Damn it, I thought I was going to get one right after the race.

HA HA! You ain't gettin shit.....

Pimpy b-fore race- :banana:
Pimpy after race- :banghead:..........DENIED

pimpy on the way home- :kickcan:...................Poor lil'pimpy, no suckee suckee for you...

Fugly

Tenderony
Twist..LOL

Ghoul i believe that you might be legally retarded. have you been tested?

ron

Buster of Asses
pimpyobitch said:
People lie to get what they want. Deal with it. Women, especially, seem inclined to "stretch" the truth whenever it suits them, especially if they get attention or something tangible as a result. Some women seem to possess a stronger than normal sense of situational ethics and flexible morality. Beware.

On the other hand, I have known men who would say or do almost anything just to get laid. It's human nature. You humans suck! :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
well its true for all of them none the less
May be true, but you little boys fall for them anyways, dont you?

Not that I would ever lie, but I know some girls......

ron

Buster of Asses
dustinzgirl said:
May be true, but you little boys fall for them anyways, dont you?

Not that I would ever lie, but I know some girls......
Some do, some don't.

Fugly

Tenderony
We fall for their nice bodies and big racks.....their words tend to be useless and irrlevant until you want to see one a second time. I try to avoid that.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
pimpyobitch said:

oh well deal wth it

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
fugly, shut up, your just pissed because you were being an asshole in my other topics. fuck off.

Fugly

Tenderony
evilghoul said:
fugly, shut up, your just pissed because you were being an asshole in my other topics. fuck off.
I'm usually to drunk to rememeber anything thats not in front of me. And how would MY being an asshole in your topic piss me off? Seriously man go talk to the special education teacher at your jr high, they may be able to help you.

It's so sad when they think they can do everything like normal people isn't folks?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
pimpyobitch said:

Well, I should let you know something. I can see why she did not give you one right then and there. HELLO! You just finnished a race all hot and sweaty. Think Think Think! Your balls are probably sweaty too. I am sure she did not want to go down there when you have sweaty balls that probably smell. Dude Take a shower, then when it comes to Friday who knows but good luck.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
fugly:
...because you have something against me retard, I would assume that you would at least have the intellect of a waffle to figure that out.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
ya, i think cuddlemuffin could be right about that one.
but other than that i'd say she was being a tease.
tease solution: get her to a party, get her drunk off her face, force her head down there WHILE it's really sweaty and smelly (just for an added touch) then when you're satisfied... TEAR THE BITCHES HEAD OFF!!!