WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Women... WTF?

00berdorq

Flame Bait
Alright, so, let me tell you the story of a girl (surprise, surprise)

We've all had a huge crush in our life, face it. Well, I recently discovered mine. Anyway, we met through very odd circumstances, we were introduced by a complete stranger. And, I'm not talking formal introductions, I'm talking, the "stranger" flew past me, knocking me into a girl. Blah... Blah... Blah... We get to talking, finding we have absolutely nothing in common. However, when my friends met her, they said "Dude, you guys are like, good together." We fight every chance we get, we argue on possibly every subject that there is to argue about, and we laugh about it after. I love hanging around her, and as far as I know, she has no problem with me keeping her company. The one biggest problem that there is is that she has a boyfriend. Yes, that's right, she has a fucking boyfriend.

Guys, girls, tell me how to win this crush over. I could really use some advice. What do I say? What do I do? WTF can I do to show her that I care about her?

magnolia

Postaholic
If she's taken there isn't much u can do for the time being. All you can do is be there for her when the shit hits the fan and to be good company for her in the mean time.

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
But remember, dont attack the other guy in the picture. Maybe shes just playing with you. ph3ar the cut3 on3s

Mag's advice isn't bad .. but watch out for being put into her 'friends' category .. cause once you're there you're stuck there and I can tell ya from experience that being a 'friend' when you want to do more sucks. Good luck.

G's-up

Postaholic
00berdorq said:

We've all had a huge crush in our life, face it. Well, I recently discovered mine. Anyway, we met through very odd circumstances, we were introduced by a complete stranger. And, I'm not talking formal introductions, I'm talking, the "stranger" flew past me, knocking me into a girl. Blah... Blah... Blah... We get to talking, finding we have absolutely nothing in common. However, when my friends met her, they said "Dude, you guys are like, good together." We fight every chance we get, we argue on possibly every subject that there is to argue about, and we laugh about it after. I love hanging around her, and as far as I know, she has no problem with me keeping her company. The one biggest problem that there is is that she has a boyfriend. Yes, that's right, she has a fucking boyfriend.

Guys, girls, tell me how to win this crush over. I could really use some advice. What do I say? What do I do? WTF can I do to show her that I care about her?
Damn, no offense but does anyone else get a visual on that commerical where the guy is dressed like a hot dog or something and handing out flyers for the fast food resturant and on the other side of the street there is a girl dressed in some other "theme" attair for the fast food chain she works for, doing the same thing and they bump into each other and its instant love???? Alright long winded but it just reminded me of this commercial that a lot of you probably dont even know what I'm talking about ......... ROFLMAO :cool:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
What I would do, is make it seem that you are better than her current boyfriend, do things for her that her boyfriend doesn't, or you can just wait until they break up.

thomasca

Clitpickle
00berdorq said:

*glares* You want to do what?

No, I wouldn't even. You're asking for alot of trouble when the girl already has a boyfriend. You're looking up a double barrel shotgun of moral issues, drama, and brevity, instead of a one-bullet pistol of brevity.

This is not wise, and any move you take to advance on her would be a step in the direction of tradgic failure.

Like asking for a bear instead of a dog. They'll both attack you, but the bear is harder to kill.

If you can't get yourself over her, then stop talking to her. It's the wisest choice. You'll avoid alot of embarrasment and drama.