WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Women's ability to orgasm may be genetic

breakology

Kiss my Converse
LINK

British scientists have discovered that a woman's genes might affect her ability to have an orgasm, which will help scientists find better treatments for sexual problems.
LOL, I think that british men are just making excuses. :rolleyes:

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Haha! Genetic?

Wait, do they have a name for this genetic disorder yet?

Why of course, the notorious britishscientists-havesmallcox syndrome.

the only thing that could affect a woman's ability to orgasm would be if in past events something troubling happened that had to do with sex. such as being raped at an early age and so forth. or being severly depressed. or no nervous system not that, that is likely.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Did you know that the women having orgasms was an accidental thing? It wasn't intentional, I'll post the article I read here, apperantly there is no reason why they have one. :rolleyes: Of course there is! :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
The_Observer said:
the only thing that could affect a woman's ability to orgasm would be if in past events something troubling happened that had to do with sex. such as being raped at an early age and so forth. or being severly depressed. or no nervous system not that, that is likely.

There are lots of woman who have extreme troubles reaching an Orgasm.... They are perfectly norma and its not the guys fought.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
The_Observer said:

Not the only thing but definitely a HUGE impact. It's terrible and so frustrating for them and all you want to do is comfort the person and they sometimes can't be comforted.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
meh_it_all said:
Did you know that the women having orgasms was an accidental thing? It wasn't intentional, I'll post the article I read here, apperantly there is no reason why they have one. :rolleyes: Of course there is! :)
yes the reason woman have them is so that their uteris contracts and the sperm gets farther inside of them.