WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Women's Lib

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Women want equal rights. My theory on the matter is that if they don't get paid as much as a man, it's just the companies way of deducting pay for all the services they are rendered for free.... doors held open, dinner paid for, pulling out of chairs, movie tickets bought, six weeks of vacation for getting knocked up. If a woman ever did that for a man, he'd prollaly be a giggalo, like our good friend Gehtfuct. So I say give them equal rights, if they do a good job, we get to smack them on the ass. We should be able to fart, belch and commit any other form of lewd behavior without their shitty looks or crappy comments. We should get to tell sex stories at work without being charged for sexual harrassment. A punch on the shoulder is a "Hello honey", instead of a "Hello jail time".

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
hell, i used to tell sex stories all the time at my old job! my boss loved it, although, her daughter was in love with me... its convoluted and has nothing to do with your rant.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Why is this a huge deal on WTF all sudden?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
hell, i used to tell sex stories all the time at my old job! my boss loved it, although, her daughter was in love with me... its convoluted and has nothing to do with your rant.
So tell your boss some sex stories involving you and her daughter.
Or perhaps your boss would like to reinact some of your yarns. With a happy ending. :thumbsup:

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
as a free thinking man that believes strongly in womens rights, i find this thread offensive...

however, i am wearing my sexist male supremacy hat right now, so this thread is great!!!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I say that women be given equal rights, andto not bitch about everything we say. It would be such a great world if we could just have sex at work. Git R Done!

Bullshyt said:
I say that women be given equal rights, andto not bitch about everything we say. It would be such a great world if we could just have sex at work. Git R Done!

Bullshyt....you're a good man.

If you ever say "Git R Done" again, I'll sick MaxPower on your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.