WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wonder Showzen

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
For those of you that have seen that new show on MTV2 called Wonder Showzen, it is pretty fucked up, but kinda funny. Don't you think? OMFG, that shit is so racist to the whole world. It uses little kids and makes it look like a kid show, even though it is an adult show...lmao.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Taylor_Blade said:
For those of us who haven't seen it, do you care to elaborate?
Dude, they use puppets like in Sesame Street. They have letters, like letter"S" and "N" fucking and making a baby with letter "i"...lol.

They had one eppisode, where when the show starts, it said "brought to you by white people" and something else.

Then the show on Friday, at the begining of the show, the flowers start coughing up blood and they found out Mother Nature was getting a sex change and killing the nature. They showed Mother nature operating on herself because she wanted balls. She takes all her lady parts and puts it in this box and the puppet charictor is like "OMG Mother nature is dead casue she flat lined and starts fucking the box with the lady parts in it then she comes back. Another part of that show was talking about black power and there was this charictor that was a black fist..lol.

Well you get the point that is is fucked up...like I said they even use real little kids in this program, that is what makes it fucked up.

keebs

Particinator
no i saw this show, wow its so fucked up, and there have little kids doing stupid interviews. i personaly dont like it. i think its has some funny parts, but overall its just to stupid.

Sounds interesting in a fucked up sort of way. It could be funny, or at least halfway amusing. I'll have to check it out sometime.

star99ers

One of a kind
Hmm I think I saw an Episode on Ebaumsworld... the S and N had a kid and they stood side by side for a picture and it spelt ouy "SiN". It's sort of stupid though...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
keebs said:
no i saw this show, wow its so fucked up, and there have little kids doing stupid interviews. i personaly dont like it. i think its has some funny parts, but overall its just to stupid.
Pretty much what I was thinking. Some parts are funny as hell. But the majority of the show sucks.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
UberSkippy said:
Pretty much what I was thinking. Some parts are funny as hell. But the majority of the show sucks.
i have to agree on that....

Phink

Flame Bait
UberSkippy said:
And I would have to disagree. The show is great in the way it pokes fun at the world and the iddiots that inhabit it. I think you have to be able to laugh at yourself in order to laugh at the show.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I think it's funny as all hell on a "WTF did I just watch?" kind of level. :thumbsup:

It's ok I've seen funnier shows, but I've seen some that were a lot more stupid.