WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Woned Irl Bitches

Omfg Im Here To Pwn U Newbie Fux I Will Pwn U At Every Gaem Every Made If U Ever Wich To Challenges Me I Will Bee Here To Own U Stupid Newbie Fux K Thx Now Die Irl Plz K Thx.

plus i am cool irl and u newbies r not cause u all post on internet chatrooms like fucking nerds but i dont so im cool

Jung

???
Premium
maybe before you try to "pwn" anyone you should learn to type in english. you might want to check out www.literacyonline.org before you attempt to post again. you also may want to check into this book, since you obviously lack grammar skills.

see, people really ought to be proud that they haven't been quoted... i usually quote things that make me slap my forehead hard enough to hurt. so keep trying, and maybe someday you'll make it

gumercules said:
see, people really ought to be proud that they haven't been quoted... i usually quote things that make me slap my forehead hard enough to hurt. so keep trying, and maybe someday you'll make it
yuuuuuuew cannnnt sppell yourrr mom is dummmmdbuw. sooo therr

did that qualify?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
omfg pwned said:
Omfg Im Here To Pwn U Newbie Fux I Will Pwn U At Every Gaem Every Made If U Ever Wich To Challenges Me I Will Bee Here To Own U Stupid Newbie Fux K Thx Now Die Irl Plz K Thx.
fuck you and welcome.

shep

Local alcoholic
Boy he sure post's like that banned asshat IM_GAY_k.Talkin bout games and noob chatrooms and etc....You know the trailer park kid :mfinger:

Fugly

Tenderony
I say we save the trouble and just ban him now. You know you will have to do it sooner or later. Anyway he could set a new record for fastest banning.

Fugly said:
I say we save the trouble and just ban him now. You know you will have to do it sooner or later. Anyway he could set a new record for fastest banning.
lets not resort to extreme methods right now. give it time. he will learn

Fugly

Tenderony
deus_ex_machina said:
lets not resort to extreme methods right now. give it time. he will learn
ahhh man *kicks a pebble*
Look at his other posts before you say that

What a warm reception! Sorry about the leet talk, me Engrish is not complete. Was just bored after a long night of "owning newbies". Figured you would have a better time flaming some "newbie 12 year old" than someone that can complete a full sentence. Meh.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
omfg pwned said:
What a warm reception! Sorry about the leet talk, me Engrish is not complete. Was just bored after a long night of "owning newbies". Figured you would have a better time flaming some "newbie 12 year old" than someone that can complete a full sentence. Meh.
Actually youngling, we really dont give a shit. It is as much of a concern as that small gnat that buzzes around your ear. Can you please try not to be such a lame little one?

KTHXBYE

shep

Local alcoholic
now that was'nt very nice cumspit.Have some manners kid or im commin down to the trailerpark to violate mommy :redface:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
omfg pwned said:
check the fag....hey one question where the fuck is broken if hes not here i got no ones ass to kiss :p :p