WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Woo! I'm Back

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Just got back from florida, woo hoo was it fun. I went to the condo and I found 20 bucks from the last renter in the nightstand. My day couldnt get better! those 20 bucks saved me later in the day when the cigarette boat ran low on oil so I'm happy. I was going to go out but the waves were too big. So I took the intercostal(sp?) up to stans and had some fun there. Then I had to go to my step-mother in fort lauderdale to see how she was doing after her breast augmentation surgery (tater-tits I call her now). yeah, that was yesterday, so today I spent all day traveling back home. Now I'm back and the first website I log on to? WTF.com and what do I see 2,755 new posts! god, thats like some teenager on speed was on all weekend. What, do you all wait for me to leave to post? I dunnow. Well, time for me to catch up. Wish me luck!

P.s. bonus points if you could find out where I went, city and state(florida) hint. southwest florida, the condo is in a gated community called "hideaway beach"

Who are you?

/me senses a sudden decrease in posts now that he^ is back

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
i win!

edit: oops forgot city, state...Marco Island, Florida!

This luxurious beachfront residence is set within Hideaway Beach, a pristine gated community occupying 311 acres offering endless views, two beaches, a gulfside beach resort, a golf course, tennis courts, and fine dining. This residence is the perfect setting for taking advantage of the gulf coast’s tranquil, azure waters and white-sand beaches.

Breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico and the Marco River, captured by floor-to-ceiling windows, abound within this tropical getaway

link http://www.christiesgreatestates.com/properties/view_5911/

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
gurlgonewild said:
edit: oops forgot city, state...Marco Island, Florida!
woo you win! man that description sounds so good. The beach is all but gone because the city had to take out the trees on a nearby sandbar, causing that to detorate and letting the current ruin all our wonderful beach. oh well, I've still got my cigarette boat :p 32 ft 650 hp x2

Yes, this is the boat the drug dealers use. so quit asking!

note: not my boat, same model, though. The paint job is much better. neat little blue stripe all the way down. Blue and yellow interor. MUCH better!

Eastside said:
sound it out now, b i l l y b o b 1 3. now, was that hard?
stfu. Keep it in B&T.

you obviously don't get it.

And you don't know how to sound it out, either.

That's called spelling.

Now go back to your hentai and all that kiddy shit.

Easty

Click click boom
i wasn't flaming. just pointing out the obvious

Eastside said:
i wasn't flaming. just pointing out the obvious
That was completely pointless, considering his question was rhetorical, and therefore not requiring any answer/response, in the first place. :p

EDIT: Welcome back, BillyBob! :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Awaken said:
Who are you?

/me senses a sudden decrease in posts now that he^ is back
/me senses a decrease in intellectual levels now that awaken has posted in this thread.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
ChilianFuckFace said:
At least you are in Canada! :thumbsup:

Why do you say that? I'd rather put up with an idiot president than a government who steals tax money...

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
Boycott said:
Why do you say that? I'd rather put up with an idiot president than a government who steals tax money...
he DOES have a point...

oh yeah a little update,
tater-tits is going bact to the hospital because her nipple fell off! Apperantly, she was supposed to wear a gurdle-type thing to keep her breast from sagging, and she thought it was "too tight" so she didn't wear it, and now she may face life without nipple!