WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wooot

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
FOVE HUNDRED POSTS GET THE CHAMBAIGN
woh im drunk already

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
meh i reached over 100 2nite so I'm happy too w00t, now gimme rep =D

*edit* haha think i can get over 200 2nite? and plus I think we're the only ones on

WFC how mant posts one has, Its about quality not quantity

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
WFC how mant posts one has, Its about quality not quantity
tell that to a hot chick and she will laff at you

are you fucking kidding me man. I am not talking about chicks of course chicks are shallow enough to care about size but we are talking about intelect, pull your head out of your ass. If you have a 1000 usless saying and only 1 that can help some one then what the fuck is the point

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Lawdawg428 said:
are you fucking kidding me man. I am not talking about chicks of course chicks are shallow enough to care about size but we are talking about intelect, pull your head out of your ass. If you have a 1000 usless saying and only 1 that can help some one then what the fuck is the point
save the other 999 for retards

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
true but thats not the case, i have maybe equal help to bullshit posts as does everyone... but otepsoul

yeah sometimes its cool to be goofy and shit but not always I mean fuck people we all have to grow up sometime

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Lawdawg428 said:
yeah sometimes its cool to be goofy and shit but not always I mean fuck people we all have to grow up sometime
Too true dawg, too true.Is it not a good thing for WTF.com?
A place to let the shit fly like a true child...Like me.
Its lame to not let go of all seriousness once in a while.
Theres a time and place for it all,and right now its time for me to be an ass. ;)

gehtfuct said:
Too true dawg, too true.Is it not a good thing for WTF.com?
A place to let the shit fly like a true child...Like me.
Its lame to not let go of all seriousness once in a while.
Theres a time and place for it all,and right now its time for me to be an ass. ;)

ok you be an ass and ill sit quietly in the corner and read about how to kill a room full of assholes with house hold products

Infected_enigma said:
haha the ironic thing is I went to bed at about 6:15 am which where I live you posted it at 6 am
omg.. that is ironic. Dontchathink?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Infected_enigma said:
haha the ironic thing is I went to bed at about 6:15 am which where I live you posted it at 6 am
Time zones, cant live with them, cant live without them.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
speaking of time zones....i fuckin hate telemarketers....18 posts..woot...
oh and for relationship problems...go to .... www.askmen.com ..[for men only].. hows that for quanitity/quality.....

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I am as well almost up to 1.8k posts, booyah to that shit!!!

Lawdawg428 said:
umm... you're wrong.

growing up sucks.