wooot

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
meh i reached over 100 2nite so I'm happy too w00t, now gimme rep =D

*edit* haha think i can get over 200 2nite? and plus I think we're the only ones on

Lawdawg428

Ranter
are you fucking kidding me man. I am not talking about chicks of course chicks are shallow enough to care about size but we are talking about intelect, pull your head out of your ass. If you have a 1000 usless saying and only 1 that can help some one then what the fuck is the point

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Lawdawg428 said:
are you fucking kidding me man. I am not talking about chicks of course chicks are shallow enough to care about size but we are talking about intelect, pull your head out of your ass. If you have a 1000 usless saying and only 1 that can help some one then what the fuck is the point
save the other 999 for retards

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Lawdawg428 said:
true but thats not the case, i have maybe equal help to bullshit posts as does everyone... but otepsoul

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Lawdawg428 said:
yeah sometimes its cool to be goofy and shit but not always I mean fuck people we all have to grow up sometime
Too true dawg, too true.Is it not a good thing for WTF.com?
A place to let the shit fly like a true child...Like me.
Its lame to not let go of all seriousness once in a while.
Theres a time and place for it all,and right now its time for me to be an ass. ;)

Lawdawg428

Ranter
gehtfuct said:
Too true dawg, too true.Is it not a good thing for WTF.com?
A place to let the shit fly like a true child...Like me.
Its lame to not let go of all seriousness once in a while.
Theres a time and place for it all,and right now its time for me to be an ass. ;)

ok you be an ass and ill sit quietly in the corner and read about how to kill a room full of assholes with house hold products

MaxPower

Stay safe and fuck off
Staff
Infected_enigma said:
haha the ironic thing is I went to bed at about 6:15 am which where I live you posted it at 6 am
Time zones, cant live with them, cant live without them.