WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wooot

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#2
meh i reached over 100 2nite so I'm happy too w00t, now gimme rep =D

*edit* haha think i can get over 200 2nite? and plus I think we're the only ones on
 
781
0
16
#8
are you fucking kidding me man. I am not talking about chicks of course chicks are shallow enough to care about size but we are talking about intelect, pull your head out of your ass. If you have a 1000 usless saying and only 1 that can help some one then what the fuck is the point
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#9
Lawdawg428 said:
are you fucking kidding me man. I am not talking about chicks of course chicks are shallow enough to care about size but we are talking about intelect, pull your head out of your ass. If you have a 1000 usless saying and only 1 that can help some one then what the fuck is the point
save the other 999 for retards
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#10
Lawdawg428 said:
are you fucking kidding me man. I am not talking about chicks of course chicks are shallow enough to care about size but we are talking about intelect, pull your head out of your ass. If you have a 1000 usless saying and only 1 that can help some one then what the fuck is the point
true but thats not the case, i have maybe equal help to bullshit posts as does everyone... but otepsoul
 
781
0
16
#11
yeah sometimes its cool to be goofy and shit but not always I mean fuck people we all have to grow up sometime
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#12
Lawdawg428 said:
yeah sometimes its cool to be goofy and shit but not always I mean fuck people we all have to grow up sometime
Too true dawg, too true.Is it not a good thing for WTF.com?
A place to let the shit fly like a true child...Like me.
Its lame to not let go of all seriousness once in a while.
Theres a time and place for it all,and right now its time for me to be an ass. ;)
 
781
0
16
#13
gehtfuct said:
Too true dawg, too true.Is it not a good thing for WTF.com?
A place to let the shit fly like a true child...Like me.
Its lame to not let go of all seriousness once in a while.
Theres a time and place for it all,and right now its time for me to be an ass. ;)

ok you be an ass and ill sit quietly in the corner and read about how to kill a room full of assholes with house hold products
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#16
Infected_enigma said:
haha the ironic thing is I went to bed at about 6:15 am which where I live you posted it at 6 am
Time zones, cant live with them, cant live without them.