WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Woop woop!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright, so I hadn't been on WTF.com for a while (been very busy), and when I came back it said 1,000-something new posts. I read maybe 30 of them, and logged off. Two hours later, I log back on and... Sweet. Now I don't have to worry about missing anything... because I kinda haven't!

Anywho, I suppose I should tell you all what I've been busy doing...

Well, I won't. It's boring, and I don't want to bore all of you. So there. Nanny nanny nanny.

In summary? Long live cookies!

Nooooooooooo!!!

Don't work in mall serving cookies. It isn't worth it man!

Lol, Just Kidding....am i right though?

May I have a cookie?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
C:/Windows/Temp/Cookies

Have a cookie :thumbsup:

By the way, I was going to go the mall (and yes, I HAD planned to buy a cookie) today, but our ride flaked on us... :thumbsdn:

Well fuck your ride then. Or use tell em to use conditioner, and the flakyness will no longer be a problem.

I wanted a real cookie dammit.

Next time I have someone make me cookies, I'll make sure I have enough to share with the class.

shep

Local alcoholic
i just baked up a batch of beer cookies,ya want one?

shep said:
i just baked up a batch of beer cookies,ya want one?

Mmm. Beer cookies....I'll have some, hold the cookie.

You ever put beer in beans...?

Don't. Not wise.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Have you ever put snails in beer?

They become considerably more awesome... although the beer becomes considerably less tasty.

Descent

Hella Constipated
*Pisses his pants for the SECOND time tonight laughing because yet again NoSubstance said something hilarious*

NoSubstance said:

They become considerably more awesome... although the beer becomes considerably less tasty.

Sigh, no I had to give up the snail habit......I was in rehab for that shit.

shep

Local alcoholic
NoSubstance said:

Now why the hell would ya wanna do that?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Well, it's... funny. I have no fucking clue. My friend was like "Hey, we should put a snail in a beer." And I said "What the fuck would we do that for?" So, we put a snail in beer. Then, not wanting to waste a good beer, we drank it.

*Disclaimer: Saying that putting a snail in beer makes it less tasty is just a lie. Beer is not tasty in the first place.*

Having an alchoholic dead-beat dad has its advantages... :thumbsup:

Edit:// Seinfeld! It's a thread about nothing!

Nah, we never talk about nothin, it's about something.

Like those little things on the end of your shoelace....what the fuck do you call those, I mean come on, don't they have some kind of name...???

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
NoSubstance said:
Alright, so I hadn't been on WTF.com for a while (been very busy), and when I came back it said 1,000-something new posts. I read maybe 30 of them, and logged off. Two hours later, I log back on and... Sweet. Now I don't have to worry about missing anything... because I kinda haven't!

Anywho, I suppose I should tell you all what I've been busy doing...

Well, I won't. It's boring, and I don't want to bore all of you. So there. Nanny nanny nanny.

In summary? Long live cookies!
Masturbation, lost its edge?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Hahahahahahahaha.

Nah. Most of it had to do with school, basketball, and (for the first time in my life), actually having to study. It was lame. I don't know why people do it to begin with.

Think about it. If we could all set the bar just a bit lower, then we could have our very own dark ages. The possibilities would be endless (just like when I try to tell a story).

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HavokChylde said:

Don't. Not wise.
I had 6 onion soup tonight. it's for the most part, French onion but with a bit of Guinness Stout.

Another good thing is Beer and chocolate. Git yerself some good flavorful (preferably dark) beer like Guinness or Murphy's Irish Stout, and a fine chocolate; preferably something with a low melting temperature. You take a bite of chocolate and let it melt in your mouth, then wash it down with a swig of beer. Sam Adams co-hosts a beer/chocolate festival periodically, this is a good way to pick up chix, as chocolate is supposed to be an aphrodisiac, and beer gits um nice and loose.

G's-up

Postaholic
HavokChylde said:

Don't. Not wise.

Beer in Beans........CHILI!! MMMMM!!! :)

MaxPower said:
I had 6 onion soup tonight. it's for the most part, French onion but with a bit of Guinness Stout.

Another good thing is Beer and chocolate. Git yerself some good flavorful (preferably dark) beer like Guinness or Murphy's Irish Stout, and a fine chocolate; preferably something with a low melting temperature. You take a bite of chocolate and let it melt in your mouth, then wash it down with a swig of beer. Sam Adams co-hosts a beer/chocolate festival periodically, this is a good way to pick up chix, as chocolate is supposed to be an aphrodisiac, and beer gits um nice and loose.

Really?

Seriously I'll try it.

When is this festival, and where is it...?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
as chocolate is supposed to be an aphrodisiac, and beer gits um nice and loose.
Max, I am surprised at you. Strawberries and cheap wine works better.

Mmm. Strawberries and cheap wine.

I just did that a few weekends ago.

Throw in some candles, then you have a romantic evening.