WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WooT... I did IT!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Ok, not to brag.... ok so damn right I earned the fucking right to brag. For the first fucking time since high school... i have bought a string bikini, got a tan...and guess who looks drop dead fucking gorgeous?

Weather you give a shit or not... this has been a two month battle... to get back to the weight I was when I ran 5 miles a day and played b-ball, v-ball, cheerleader, track and raced… ...

Oh and guess who ran a 7 min mile baby

7 mins... WOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT! I hit my goal... I fucking hit dead on...baby dead fucking on.... And the hill last april that owned my ass… well guess what… like a true champ… I claimed it… I sprinted up it… I finished strong… and HARD.

Do you know how unbelievable I feel right now… DAMN IT! Oh and I did the take the biggest asshole you know and your best friend and try on a swimming suit and come out of the dressing room to see what is said kind of thing…

He just stood there with a dazed look on his face and my best friend was Like… WooT GO ANGEL! And this other dude, just stared and I swear to good it felt good…

I was like so “you still think I looked better in high school?”

He didn’t have any words, NONE!

See ya all bar hopping on my 21st…. And I can’t wait for my soldier to come home and see his kick ass sexy wife… who can now once again run a 7 min MILE!

And still drink 10 shots and still stand tall lol

( Yeah…tell me I am a bragger… flame me whatever… but when you do something and you feel good and you want to make the whole world feel good… you will look back on this and be like… I DON”T GIVE A FUCK STILL lol)

But I do… I earned this right!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Still waitin' on the first set of pics....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Still waitin' on the first set of pics....
lol

ask gobbles for them....

My bestfriend and I will have lots of pictures for him after my 21st b-day

woot

Invalid

Clitpickle
Weather you give a shit or not... this has been a two month battle... to get back to the weight I was when I ran 5 miles a day and played b-ball, v-ball, cheerleader, track and raced… ...

edit: well my html tag didn't work so FUCK you guys.

I thought you were more gothic back in high school what with kissing girls on the lips and all

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
"I thought you were more gothic back in high school what with kissing girls on the lips and all"

I was, if you read another post of mine you will understand that I don't really have a set status as of how I see myself

I was the jock, the bitch, the goth...whatever you wanted to see me. I wore black... listened to heavy metal... had a tattoo when i was 14 and all kinds of shit... was also in drama, vocal, band

I did however only do cheer one year... got kicked out of it for beating another girl up...

I was trying to escape things in my life... and up untill brad got killed I was very active... then I drifted away from sports and everything... (darker period of my life) Nothing made sense... I started becoming more involved into my writting... running just wasn't the same... and my clothes and mood shifted to the more gothic over tone... which would of been mid sophmore year... maybe juinor year...

I had ment jesse at this period in my life and I was struggling with helping him face his demons, and I was scared... but I didn't know how to show it...and I really couldn't allow myself to cry... I MEAN some people say this... but for me... it was the truth. I was being pulled in so many ways emotionaly... that I just locked myself inside of me...

(hints this is where the dead girl part comes into play)

~But no one really gives a fuck about this shit~

just saying there is a lot( yes, ron its two words.) of diffrents sides to me... and each one reflects a part of my life....

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Married at < 21 yrs!?

_Kitana_ said:
See ya all bar hopping on my 21st….
How long have you been married, if you're just turning 21? How old is Captain America? Just wondering. Just seems kinda young, y'know.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WTFNation said:
How long have you been married, if you're just turning 21? How old is Captain America? Just wondering. Just seems kinda young, y'know.
I guess it does seem a little young. I have been with Jesse since i was 15/16 kind of ify there cause we where just friends before we started dating. Jesse is 22 years old and he has been my husband for 6 months. We got married on December 1st in a cold ass court room with two strangers there for witness, sometime when he gets back I can hope to have my real wedding that we had planned for May 22nd of this year, which of obvious reasons didn't happen.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
With a title like "WooT... I did IT!" I half-expected to be reading about how you finally swallowed.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
BRiT said:
With a title like "WooT... I did IT!" I half-expected to be reading about how you finally swallowed.
By god, he said something funny.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
By god, he said something funny.
yeah been thinking of something to try to follow it up with, but there is not much lol.