WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Word Association

UPDATE:: This thread has made well over 2000 posts! Congrats to anyone and everyone who posted here!

Wow! Look! Now this thread has over 100 pages!

UPDATE: 2/12/05: Now this thread has over 3000 posts and 200 pages! You've helped contribute to the largest thread at wtf.com! Well done! :D

UPDATE: 6/3/05: This thread has over 5000 posts...
Amazing? No. Incredible? Yes.

UPDATE: 7/11/11: This thread has almost 17000 posts and 842 pages!

Alright i saw this at aliensoup.com and i thought it was a good topic. Im going to name something and you type the first word that pops into your head. Ill start this out. Apple

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
deus_ex_machina said:
Alright i saw this at aliensoup.com and i thought it was a good topic. Im going to name something and you type the first word that pops into your head. Ill start this out. Apple
PIE

hmm...screech(we just think of the next word of the last word. dont make a new one)