WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Word of advice from a fellow noob.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
When you click on one of the related topics that show up at the bottom of the page, it might take you to an extremely old post.

I didn't know this, so I posted a quick reply to an old piece of shit post and got eaten alive the WTFMonsters. So yeah, just a warning because I had no idea...

Additionally, the WTFMonsters are reasonable people.
A quick msg got me my rep points back.

Kudos -> bnccoder

Beware of the wtf.com gremlins.

They like to steal the cheese and pickled onions.

But the chances of it getting replied to are, apparently, very high. :)

Umm... *read

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
bnccoder said:
The chances of this getting raed are very slim.
Which is sad because it could help some of our newer fucktards. I mean new members. Then again, Yuck's guide would be a good read and how many cuntwaffles read that?

Who came up with the cuntwaffle in the first place? (I owe that fucker, now I yell "CUNTWAFFLE" when someone cuts me off in traffic.)

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
What are the chances of getting laid whilst posting in it?

shit..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dzaykim said:
When you click on one of the related topics that show up at the bottom of the page, it might take you to an extremely old post.

I didn't know this, so I posted a quick reply to an old piece of shit post and got eaten alive the WTFMonsters. So yeah, just a warning because I had no idea...
Fucking hillarious... :thumbsup: