WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Words cannot express how this story makes me feel...

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay, so my friend has an Asian mother who can barely speak English. One day she was watching channel 4 (only god knows why,) and she saw an enzyte commercial. Now she didn't know what the commercial was about, but for some reason, (perhaps because everybody smiles in that commercial,) she thought it was a depression pill. Now her son is very depressed recently because his gf stood him up, THEN dumped him as he walked out of the building, while she was holding another guys arm. So she orders the stuff, and she gets it in the mail about 2 weeks later. After which, she gave it to her son and said, and I quote, "Here! It make feel better!" Now my friend took it, and unwrapped it. When to his surprise, found a box of enzyte! Then he cried, and his mother didn't know the fuck was going on. (maybe my friend has a small penis)
I know you would think that this couldn't get worse, but she then went on a korean forum site and posted this. My friend's mother's friends had sons and daughters who were my friend's, friends. To add to this, a korean person cannot for the life of her, keep a secret! So by the time he went to school the next Monday, about 3/4s of everybody he knew, knew his story! Then, in front of all of his friends, he cried, and ran home. (he lives close to his school)
Now... can you feel his pain?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Wow, that sucks. I hope he realizes it was just a mistake, but the school thing will be hard to overcome. Wow, that was some fucked up boo boo on the moms part. Some mothers can't help when they try.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ya... it does! I found this out by going over to his house. He claims he's never going to school again! Even though I can't blame him, it sucks, because he'll never move on.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
but he still used the enzyte right?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
void said:
but he still used the enzyte right?
I tried to rep ya, but it tells me I rep you too much! Thanks for the laugh! :thumbsup:

Kaabi

Flame Bait
That is the weirdeset story I have ever heard. I can't believe that happened, the enlargement pills, the friends finding out. What a horrible parent.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Kaabi said:
That is the weirdeset story I have ever heard. I can't believe that happened, the enlargement pills, the friends finding out. What a horrible parent.
Yes, it's a horrible chain of events, but it wasn't entirely the parents fault! The parent didn't know much English, and therefore misunderstood the aim of the drug.:happysad:

shakie

retarded since '93.
mmm...cheese said:
And this is relevant how?
you said "now can you feel his pain?" and i found it funny. not sad...

theres nothing important about the 100th post anymore...