WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WORDS OF THE MESSENGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

atom

Stootchmaster
Despite the good example of a few among you, I have noticed a distressing lack of Fuck™ in this place. :(

I will strive to improve the situation, but I am only one man among so many bitches. If there is anything the staff can do to assist, I would greatly appreciate it. . .possibly the ability to edit posts of other members that do not meet the stringent guidelines of The Fuck™, and those that speak against The Fuck™, and those displaying excessive stootchery. Any other powers of moderation you wish to add will be appreciated as well.

Thank you.

Amen

Fÿn

Always black
I... amm.... haven't read your first thread 'cause tl/dr, aaand I seriously don't find your whole fuck tm amusing.

• 1Agree
Reactions: jujubee

atom

Stootchmaster
Pffft. That could be 5,353 people replying just to tell you to fuck off.
It's a merry discussion on this simple statement:
"90% of females either are whores, or will become whores under the proper circumstances."

Care to discuss, or will you simply remain one of the village idiots stumbling past and blurting at me?
I have the feeling I already know the answer. . .

Amen

More of OP's nonsense has been merged into this thread of ultimate nonsense.
Ah. . .so you'll do the double posting for me, then. The work is accomplished either way.

Carry on, sir!

Amen

Haresy

Misanthropic Blender
Premium
It's a merry discussion on this simple statement:
"90% of females either are whores, or will become whores under the proper circumstances."

Care to discuss, or will you simply remain one of the village idiots stumbling past and blurting at me?
I have the feeling I already know the answer. . .
So it was 5,353 people telling you to shut the fuck up.

Masquerade

Banned - What an Asshat!
"O ye of little moderation! Woe unto thy bitchery!" Your words echo the deepest chambers of my soul. Preach, my Brother!

Amen.

atom

Stootchmaster
Its new... and exciting.... but... lasting... I fear not.

Amen.
Yes, yes. . .although the missionary trail may take us far and wide, doubt not the longevity of those who preach THIS gospel, my friend. The feet of the missionary never leave the path leading to even the most dismal corner or the internet, and neither does the gaze of the seeker fail to return to even the most wretched of bitch herds. We may yet find this place profitable to our cause.

Amen

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yes, yes. . .although the missionary trail may take us far and wide, doubt not the longevity of those who preach THIS gospel, my friend. The feet of the missionary never leave the path leading to even the most dismal corner or the internet, and neither does the gaze of the seeker fail to return to even the most wretched of bitch herds. We may yet find this place profitable to our cause.

Amen
Wow. 7 years for a reply. Welcome back, I guess.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw

Amen
Our cause is all but lost. Over run by platitudes and empty words. An exponential descent into absolute shit.

Yolo

Status
Not open for further replies.