WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Words women use...

11,074
726
382
#1
WORDS WOMEN USE
It may help, but you willl never truely understand them!


'FINE'
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.


'FIVE MINUTES'
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.


'NOTHING'
This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine"


'GO AHEAD' ( With Raised Eyebrows! )
This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine"


'GO AHEAD' (Normal Eyebrows)
This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.


LOUD 'SIGH'
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"


SOFT 'SIGH'
Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.


THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."


'GO AHEAD!'
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.


'PLEASE DO!'
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay"


'THANKS!'
A woman is thanking you. Do not! faint. Just say you're welcome.


'THANKS A LOT!'
This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing"
 
#2
Wow, that is a perfect view into the womans' mind and you should receive the Nobel Prize for your job of making a mans life easier. Too, bad I don't need it because I'm psychic anyway. Muahahahahaha :mfinger:
 

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
465
0
0
#4
mariusthegreat said:
--Damn True!

List of Mens words:
Beer
Sex
Meat
Sex
Sex
Beer
Meat
you forgot cars,

sex
cars
sex
sex
sex
sex
sex
beer
sex
sex
sex
meat
sex

:) there ya go :) good idea tho :)
 

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
16
0
0
#6
wow.

Unforgiven said:
WORDS WOMEN USE
It may help, but you willl never truely understand them!


'FINE'
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.


'FIVE MINUTES'
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.


'NOTHING'
This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine"


'GO AHEAD' ( With Raised Eyebrows! )
This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine"


'GO AHEAD' (Normal Eyebrows)
This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care" You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.


LOUD 'SIGH'
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"


SOFT 'SIGH'
Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.


THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."


'GO AHEAD!'
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.


'PLEASE DO!'
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay"


'THANKS!'
A woman is thanking you. Do not! faint. Just say you're welcome.


'THANKS A LOT!'
This is much different from "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh." Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing"
As a woman, I must say that you have completely mastered our language. Now we'll have to go to all the trouble of making up a new one. :banghead: Thanks a lot! *Loud sigh*
 

Infected_enigma

I pwn and you know it
231
0
0
#7
arrogantbastard said:
Wow, that is a perfect view into the womans' mind and you should receive the Nobel Prize for your job of making a mans life easier. Too, bad I don't need it because I'm psychic anyway. Muahahahahaha :mfinger:
jsut give him rep and yep that's awesome man

*edit* gimme rep too =D
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
2,430
337
#8
well ill note that and use it when my next gf comes along
 
781
0
16
#10
on the lis of mens words you forgot Videogames and hunting.
and yktd look at you inhere spreading your virus
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#11
Lawdawg428 said:
on the lis of mens words you forgot Videogames and hunting.
and yktd look at you inhere spreading your virus
its ok its only contagus it u touch the screen... lmao
 
781
0
16
#12
OMG I have a virus I couldnt help but lick the screen, Its a festish
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#13
Lawdawg428 said:
OMG I have a virus I couldnt help but lick the screen, Its a festish
well... quit lookin at p0rn and lickin the screen
 
781
0
16
#14
damn cant help it I am hooked on the licking of the screen. I think I also have the american problem with the popping of the pills
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#15
Lawdawg428 said:
damn cant help it I am hooked on the licking of the screen. I think I also have the american problem with the popping of the pills
another subject i am good at may i recomend some pills?