WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

work food

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
so i decide to eat at the cafeteria today, at my work. I go down get a turkey sandwich, and bring it up stiars to start eating the shit, and i look down, and find a long ass hair. Shit grossed me out, im never eating down there agian. i cant believe that shit, those bitches should be wearing hair nets or sumthin. o man i dont feel so good.

shep

Local alcoholic
Complain about it.If you don't say anything then nothing will be done.Man that shit gross's me out too,fuckin nasty hair food :sickpuke:

why are you complaining? just says "fuck you" to the cooks and try somewhere else.

damn

ferengi

Yay fire!
Uhhhh... they don't wear hair nets? Aren't hair nets required by the board of health?

not necessarily, i'm not sure what the rules are exactly but i've definitely seen lots of places without them. sometimes it's a hat *or* a hairnet, and a hat can let hair out pretty easy

Pachyderm

I really did.
At least they don't put laxatives in your food to prevent food poisoning.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
pakdatson said:
so i decide to eat at the cafeteria today, at my work. I go down get a turkey sandwich, and bring it up stiars to start eating the shit, and i look down, and find a long ass hair. Shit grossed me out, im never eating down there agian. i cant believe that shit, those bitches should be wearing hair nets or sumthin. o man i dont feel so good.
gross

PMS247

P.S. - I don't care.
pakdatson said:
Dude you hould of spit it out and rolled it all up in a ball and taken it back down to the lunch ladies and thrown it at them. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
You can get a cheese burger and fries for $2.99 at Micky-D's ... at least there you can't see the mad cow in the meat or the heart attack that will sneak up on you in 20 years