WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Work?? Me?

Why the fuck would I bother with work, when i can bitch about it all god damn day. And I'm still getting paid.

Fuck minimum wage.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Why the fuck would I bother with work, when i can bitch about it all god damn day. And I'm still getting paid.

Fuck minimum wage.
.. What? Where do you work and what do you do there..?

Ahh, manage the office of a tow truck company. Wipe out ten days worth of work in an hour when these other incompatent bastards before me couldn't finish in a year. Spend more time here than the owner, and the drivers. Lol, and all i get is a measly check to cover the habits.

Fuck minimum wage. Fuck maximum wage. I wish to be a bum. Their life seems to have a certain serenity to it, that most don't. Money and materialism are dangerous things in the world we live in today.

Hmm. Getting paid to learn. What have i been doing all my life. Good point. :thumbsup: And that's not sarcasm.

Jung

???
Premium
my post was only 1/2 sarcasm, but it's true. imo you should always be looking for ways to better yourself.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
GO FOR IT, be a bum.. tell me how it goes.. ohh right no internet... jeesh forget it.. :-P

it's bullshit... you need a college education even if you want to get a job that requires no education at all. it's a fucking money making scheme by them. FUCK THEM ALL

</rant>

Tenderony
Unforgiven said:
it's bullshit... you need a college education even if you want to get a job that requires no education at all. it's a fucking money making scheme by them. FUCK THEM ALL
Innit. Governments take money when you earn, buy stuff, when you inherit, when you put petrol in your car.

Fuckers.

</rant>

Jung

???
Premium
Unforgiven said:
yes education is a conspiracy. stop learning immediately.

Learn, don't learn, collect cans, I don't know. Too many options. I believe I'll stick with indecisiveness, and continue my rampage on this planet as a jack of all trades.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
play the lottery! heh NOT.. try to get something patented.. a good idea you have for a product that might sell well, you know?

You've inspired me. I have created the first vibrator that doubles as an electric toothbrush.

Interested ladies?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
they took my idea of the toothpaste as a handle and you squeeze it.. I had that idea when I was like 4.. I was so smart back then..

Now you need to make a inflatable love doll for floss :thumbsup:

That's it. We're going to open a dental hygene/sex store. You gonna go halves on it?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
HavokChylde said:
Wipe out ten days worth of work in an hour when these other incompatent bastards........Spend more time here than the owner, and the drivers.
i dont mean to crash you guys' party but if you wipe out ten days of work in an hour ..why do you stay there longer than the boss and the drivers?....i would figure youd wipe out the work and chill back and relax at home for ten days......
....just a thought...:/

Hey, someone's gotta be around to answer the phones. Part of this office manager shit is dispatching. If I could forward the phones to my cell and chill at home I definitly would. There's too much shit to do, to just be able to stay at home and answer the phones. Plus, when it gets crazy, I'll miss calls. And this lovely work computer has gps tracking. Something the home puter doesn't.