WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Work, now heres a topic

SurferGirl20

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why the fuck does a resturant job have to be so fucking stessfull. Exspecially working with ignorant ghetto employees/teemembers. Sunday is the most crowded day of all. When I am ready to get off the floor from waiting tables I cant wait until 4pm. Well we now have guys waiting tables to and this one guy is so fucking ignorant that he would not take over my tables so I can go, of course I am going to run to the manager. Tuesday I find a girl that I thought was a friend go around tell everyone I called that guy's girlfriend(who also works there) a bitch and all this other crazy shit. I told everyone she even tries to talk to me like nothing happend that her ass will get beat. Well I find she will not even come close to me...lol. See how ghetto my job is?

Pachyderm

I really did.
Ignorant does not mean stupid..Ignorant>1 a : destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing
Stupid>1 a : slow of mind : OBTUSE b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason
Or perhaps you mean inconsiderate> 1 a : HEEDLESS, THOUGHTLESS b : careless of the rights or feelings of others
Perhaps what is more ghetto, is this post.

SurferGirl20

Banned - What an Asshat!
:lol: Uh, :mfinger: Fuck You. I know what a wrote and I meant what I said and yes "ignorant" is the word. stupid ass! And I don't need a human dictionary, I am very aware of what I wrote.

Pachyderm

I really did.
..mmkay..just clarifying. Now in light of no revision, I'd just like to say this is cheap..

G's-up

Postaholic
SurferGirl20 said:
:lol: Uh, :mfinger: Fuck You. I know what a wrote and I meant what I said and yes "ignorant" is the word. stupid ass! And I don't need a human dictionary, I am very aware of what I wrote.

Hey its good to see you try and reinvent yourself there HALFPINTROCKER!! I do have to give you credit for at least saving for and purchasing a dictionary and thesarus to make yourself seem a little more EDUMACATED......ROFL.... :)

Bauber

Captain Love
Haha

Get a new job or stop bitching. :sword:

Just my two cents.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
G-string said:
Hey its good to see you try and reinvent yourself there HALFPINTROCKER!!
thats exactly what i was thinking....or maybe hotnexy..shortnhot..hotnshort sexy....bleh...

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
if judging by the way someone writes then she must have fallen off the ugly tree and hit every branch of it....

i agree. she....is not very intelligent. i can see that by her writing skills. Are you finishing up Kindergarten Surferchick?

SurferGirl20

Banned - What an Asshat!
You know what? Fuck each and every last one of you all. I really dont give a shit what the hell you say. For all I care your dicks can rot off to hell and for the girls, you can go fuck a tree or whatever you sluts like doing and let it break inside of you and then die!!!!!!!! :mfinger:

Pachyderm

I really did.
I don't know about you, but it would be amazingly hard to fuck a tree and have it break off..You'd have to have some major power. But then again, I'm thinking of ponderosas or oak trees. Maybe a baby eukaliptis?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
ALLRIGHT!! Surfergirl,go to the corner....NOW!
And the rest of you......*tapping foot*Grab me a Brokenbucket-o peanutbutter stinkbait,while you're at The Baithouse.~~~>

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Damn

Damn, girl stop your bitching and find your self another job!

Bauber

Captain Love
Yeah!

Damn straight Cuddle. Surfer, learn the basics of english and then go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself. I hear this helps you with job applications!! :mad:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Bauber said:
Damn straight Cuddle. Surfer, learn the basics of english and then go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself. I hear this helps you with job applications!! :mad:
:lol: :rofl:

this is basically a ruined thread. it was ruined from the start, but it was ruined even more when more n00bs came. whats this world coming to? giant piles of bubble gum?