WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Work sucks till pay day then it really suks

Pay day is the worst day of the month, cause that is when you realize just exactly how much your job sucks ass. I dont get paid enought for this shit, I dont even get paid enough to live on . Fucking worthless state job fucking my ass every morning at 530 just to drive an hour to get here and hear some fucking bitch complian about how I am doing my job wrong fuck all of yall bitches in the front officina

magnolia

Postaholic
whatcha do at work? And yeah. I love payday and hate it cuz I get money, but It's always less than I'd figured. Damn government taking out fucking $20 each check. grrr.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
whatcha do at work? And yeah. I love payday and hate it cuz I get money, but It's always less than I'd figured. Damn government taking out fucking $20 each
check. grrr.
try livein in my world i get like $100

try lawn mowing .. I work four hours two days a week and make around $175 each week :p

magnolia

Postaholic
youknowthedeal said:
try livein in my world i get like $100
but you still get like $300 each check. And u get most of it back at the end of the year.