WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Work Sucks

I just wanted to say that my job consists of cleaning toilets, swabbing the deck and cleaning sinks. We do this from about 0725 to 1030 everyday all day. Then we take a 2 hour lunch (your american tax dollars hard at work) come back and do it all over again. Crazy fucking stuff. :mfinger:

bastardo

Flame Bait
Shit

Well, all jobs suck, fucker. At least you get to be on a boat. My FUCKING cubicle stays in the SAME FUCKING PLACE every day. I can smell my own urine in there now. FUCK.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Could be worse, you could be sitting at checkpoint all day in full body armor in 130 degree heat waiting for a VBIED. If that sounds like fun give the army a try.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
bastardo said:
Well, all jobs suck, fucker. At least you get to be on a boat. My FUCKING cubicle stays in the SAME FUCKING PLACE every day. I can smell my own urine in there now. FUCK.
so why did you piss in your cubicle? ... lol ...

Jung

???
Premium
SlimNavy said:
I just wanted to say that my job consists of cleaning toilets, swabbing the deck and cleaning sinks. We do this from about 0725 to 1030 everyday all day. Then we take a 2 hour lunch (your american tax dollars hard at work) come back and do it all over again. Crazy fucking stuff. :mfinger:
Get an education, problem solved.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
so why did you piss in your cubicle? ... lol ...
Maybe, he really needed to piss, and realized getting up and walking to the bathroom was too much work? Who knows.

Too Bad

bastardo said:
Well it's too bad that you smell your own urine. Well at least you dont have to clean the urine. But they do give me these nice rubber gloves to wear. Oh joy

Listen Here

junglizm said:
Get an education, problem solved.
I do have an education. When your in the Navy everything is about cleanlieness. Just to inform you I have my associates degree and I am working on my Bachlors at the moment.

Good Luck

breakology said:
Could be worse, you could be sitting at checkpoint all day in full body armor in 130 degree heat waiting for a VBIED. If that sounds like fun give the army a try.
Good luck in what your doing for the army dude. Keep your head up and your eyes open.