WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Work

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I was in such a good mood tonay. The weather was finnally warm at a temp of 84degrees, the sun was shinning and there was just that little breeze blowing in the are. It was such a nice day to go out sun bathing and getting a little tan. But you know what?

I had to fucking Work! That is what sucks so damn bad!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
work blows like the toothless whore who is the overflowing cum dumpster of life...

Rebel

Fuck you all!
working sucks but then again not working and not getting that pay check sucks too

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Whitepower said:
working sucks but then again not working and not getting that pay check sucks too
True true. It is just that when I am off, it always rains. :( Like I will be off Friday and it is suppose to storm, like a major storm that is moving from Mississippi and Goergia.(the ones with the really bad tornados) :thumbsdn:

Rebel

Fuck you all!
NaughtyGirl21 said:
True true. It is just that when I am off, it always rains. :( Like I will be off Friday and it is suppose to storm, like a major storm that is moving from Mississippi and Goergia.(the ones with the really bad tornados) :thumbsdn:
lol im in them now ( i am in mississippi)

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
I woke up this morning and started working at 7:30...I didnt get home until 8:30 PM.

Count your blessings, or some shit. I don't know just be glad your work day wasn't 13 hours like mine?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Goatstack said:
I woke up this morning and started working at 7:30...I didnt get home until 8:30 PM.

Count your blessings, or some shit. I don't know just be glad your work day wasn't 13 hours like mine?
Well Tuesday was pretty too. I had to work from 9am to 10pm on, and I do every Tuesday because I have to manage these fucks.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
BigTexMarine25 said:
what sucks is having a job but not wanting to do it...... so you just sit at the desk bored!
Hey I would rather have a job sitting at a desk in front of a computer making more money than doing what I am doing.