WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other World cup hockey

shep

Local alcoholic
Yes indeed it's that time again people and canada has just beatin the usa 2-1
Ya just can't get any better then that. :beerchug: :toocool:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
shep said:
Yes indeed it's that time again people and canada has just beatin the usa 2-1
Ya just can't get any better then that. :beerchug: :toocool:
Yea!,, Hockey.

I've been glued to my tv for the World Cup, since this may be our only chance to see Hockey this season. Im torn between Canada and the US. I was born and raised here but my lineage dates to Saskatewan

shep

Local alcoholic
deus_ex_machina said:
well obviously, .....its canada.....
thank you ,and this comming from an american. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Johnny Popular said:
I've been glued to my tv for the World Cup, since this may be our only chance to see Hockey this season. Im torn between Canada and the US. I was born and raised here but my lineage dates to Saskatewan
Stick with canada bud,we invented the game.

Signify

Particinator
wow. an american saying that they are not the best at somthing....

shep

Local alcoholic
oh ya baby canada is kicking ass.USA is outties ,this is gonna be good. :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Oh ya and to slam canadians bout talkin shit bout americans well our team canada has a 9/11 black patch on there uniform tonight.What other team is sporting the patch ?no body.Just us and of course our american brothers. :thumbsup:the peoples, fdny,nypd rip.Most of us up here give a shit.