WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

World destruction club

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
listen, i've got one really good plan to destroy the world
here's the picture:

the point is in inserting six hydrogen bombs with a load of about 1 teraton each on different poles of earth and then blowing it all so the Earth will be torn apart and the life as we know it will end in the silence of space
now i need you to stop smiling and help me in getting those 6 bombs

:thumbsup: Sure let me go check my pantry.

I'm sure there are four sitting in there, then we just need to make a quick trip to the store, and we'll have six!

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
great, i'll let you click one red button

Well that isn't smart at all.

If I were you I'd have all the bombs connected to the same button.

Otherwise, we might have one button geht lost, then we'd have but a chunk of the world left that hasn't been demolished.

Tsk tsk.

Poor planner. :thumbsdn:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I'll make sure that we don't lose any of the buttons. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
You should already have one...but if you live in San Fran then I suppose you would want somebody else's as well.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dzodzo said:
listen, i've got one really good plan to destroy the world
here's the picture:

the point is in inserting six hydrogen bombs with a load of about 1 teraton each on different poles of earth and then blowing it all so the Earth will be torn apart and the life as we know it will end in the silence of space
now i need you to stop smiling and help me in getting those 6 bombs
Um, yeah, you can buy some H-bombs from russia at about 10-20 g/per, so the real task is transporting them across the earth without getting your ass kicked. You need a commercial plane or something and man power. And this isnt a b/t thread. so im sending it to chat.

Bullshyt said:
You should already have one...but if you live in San Fran then I suppose you would want somebody else's as well.

hahahahaha, nice, repped!

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
for the time being i managed to change my avatar, now i'm 1337 ...
the next job will be getting those tiny cute doomsday devices - a bit harder i must agree

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Before you guys flame him... LOL...

It was a bomb, i just couldn't help it decided to change it to a bunny...

It was just a random joke

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
Bullshyt said:
Well, we all knows what he dreams about at night...
it's too hard for me to explain what i dream about at night but to make it easy - raping bunnies, fucking nice young boys into ass till they bleed, get some virgin, behead her, fuck into the throat and then vomit there ... but hey doc, i'm not crazy, i just see things :D

Dzodzo

Suicide Bunny
_Kitana_ said:

hey i'll change the bunny av back to bomb but i'll leave the bunny in the sig, it roXX!!!

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:

Yeah, I saw his original, but it's still fun to call people furries. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Yeah, I saw his original, but it's still fun to call people furries. :thumbsup:
well he did like the little bunny in the sig.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Dzodzo said:
it's too hard for me to explain what i dream about at night but to make it easy - raping bunnies, fucking nice young boys into ass till they bleed, get some virgin, behead her, fuck into the throat and then vomit there ... but hey doc, i'm not crazy, i just see things :D

You see an awful lot of things.