WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

world is a vampire

what is it good for(wtf.com)?

• constructive,positive criticism

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • building rep and humiliating others

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • don't know,care don't think at all

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • shits and giggles

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is all this ranting helping anybody? or are we only venting and laughing at each others plight? i grasp the importance of the correspondence( 2 the authors) but is there an impact on daily life? maybe if i wasn't the way i am i'd see differently(pessimist by nature,choice) or maybe i'm not crazy at all and all my gripes r based on fact(my own intuition, instinct) and i should run with that and wtf ftw! i generally feel good but again melancholy delirium questions answers
when u consider the source it's kinda pitiful
liking the site and the sigs
pleasure reading all the nonsense cuz it makes sense
spill

magnolia

Postaholic
A lot of it is for shits and giggles, but there are some serious rants and problems that ppl have gotten constructive critisism or help with. So I dunno, I just have to say that if u don't much like it, don't come here. Kinda like if u don't like how something tastes, don't keep eating it. Anway, U're a noob, so here's a complimentary fuck u. I hope u come to like this site as much as I do. (or nearly as much since I dont think it's possible to like it as much as I do.)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Please sit upright and have your seatbelt in proper position, and, oh yeah, Welcome to wtf, Fucker. :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
please dispose of your right testicle before you leave and wait for it........welcome

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
World is a vampire? hooray for Smashing Pumpkins.

I just got here; I'm not sure of what would be the most accurate option...