• don't know,care don't think at all

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • shits and giggles

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spill14me

Hoodrat
is all this ranting helping anybody? or are we only venting and laughing at each others plight? i grasp the importance of the correspondence( 2 the authors) but is there an impact on daily life? maybe if i wasn't the way i am i'd see differently(pessimist by nature,choice) or maybe i'm not crazy at all and all my gripes r based on fact(my own intuition, instinct) and i should run with that and wtf ftw! i generally feel good but again melancholy delirium questions answers
when u consider the source it's kinda pitiful
liking the site and the sigs
pleasure reading all the nonsense cuz it makes sense
spill

magnolia

Postaholic
A lot of it is for shits and giggles, but there are some serious rants and problems that ppl have gotten constructive critisism or help with. So I dunno, I just have to say that if u don't much like it, don't come here. Kinda like if u don't like how something tastes, don't keep eating it. Anway, U're a noob, so here's a complimentary fuck u. I hope u come to like this site as much as I do. (or nearly as much since I dont think it's possible to like it as much as I do.)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Please sit upright and have your seatbelt in proper position, and, oh yeah, Welcome to wtf, Fucker. :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
please dispose of your right testicle before you leave and wait for it........welcome

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
World is a vampire? hooray for Smashing Pumpkins.

I just got here; I'm not sure of what would be the most accurate option...