WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

World of Warcraft pissing me off

BlowMeBiatch

Gotta fuckin problem?
2
0
0
#1
First of all I can never log into their sorry as fucking Forums when im highly pissed of for not being able to log into the game. Dont get me wrong the game is sweet but they got some serious fucking server issues at times. Trying to log into any fucking thing the game, the forums, what the fuck ever is just a pain in the ass. I would like to strangle the little computer geek that didnt do the job right or the little shit bags who dont fix it fast enough when it goes down. This is to you Blizzard for making me unable to play :mfinger:
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,653
1,302
387
#2
BlowMeBiatch said:
First of all I can never log into their sorry as fucking Forums when im highly pissed of for not being able to log into the game. Dont get me wrong the game is sweet but they got some serious fucking server issues at times. Trying to log into any fucking thing the game, the forums, what the fuck ever is just a pain in the ass. I would like to strangle the little computer geek that didnt do the job right or the little shit bags who dont fix it fast enough when it goes down. This is to you Blizzard for making me unable to play :mfinger:
Speaking of blizzard... it's snowing here! :thumbsup:

STUPID game servers :thumbsdn: :rolleyes:
 

JJ.

Clitpickle
100
0
0
#4
I used to play Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. Then WoW came out and alot of people switched. For me, I'm not paying per month to fucking play WoW. Screw that.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#5
JJ said:
For me, I'm not paying per month to fucking play WoW. Screw that.
Hell, screw ALL MMORPG makers for forcing people to pay $10+ a month! Haven't they ever heard of the hacker ethic?

Yet another reason why I really only love id Software/John Romero/Volition. True followers of the hacker ethic, I love you guys!
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,742
2,427
487
#6
JJ. said:
I used to play Warcraft III: Frozen Throne. Then WoW came out and alot of people switched. For me, I'm not paying per month to fucking play WoW. Screw that.
It's not that bad. It's equivalent to a mere 3 beers a month...