WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

World 'wants Kerry as president'(Split from the Issues, Have at it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_OwnU

Clitpickle
MaxPower said:
Max may have used harsh language to geht a point across. But I'm not by any means joking.
Where I can't fathom another foru years of living under the current emperor, I'll be damned if any foreign power will decide who will lead my country. That being the case, why don't we just turn this country back over to the Brittish and forsake everything that our forefathers died for.

Our Bill of Rights states;"The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude." I don't see anything about "And when things get tough, let the world decide."
dON'T BE STUPID YANK. iF WE WANTED YOUR COUNTRY, WE WOULD JUST COME TAKE IT.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I_OwnU said:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaahaaaaa, oh my gohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hahaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaahahaaaa, hooooooooo, Jeez, let me catch my breath. Ahahaa, aha, aha. Oh wow, you're funny...

Oh wait, you were serious?

Waaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahahahaahaaaaaaaaa

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
I_OwnU said:
C'mon with it, we'll get your ass during Tea Time. Pip, Pip, Cherrio and, AAAHHAHHHHHHGGGGGGG

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I_OwnU said:
didnt we whoop your asses before? with little more than a small militia against the entire british army?

Come try.

You are pretty funny.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I_OwnU said:
<Brittish/Brooklyn Accent>
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in NY, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Country whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

I_OwnU said:
As i sit here with my beautiful baby girl in my hands i think....how lucky am I. Im real lucky and you now why? Because I have a direct relative in every major war in American history that allowed me to sit here with my baby girl and love every minute. I am a true born American and I refuse to take that from you sir because I will fucking fight you to the death for the love of my family, my land, and every other American in this room. So.....make your move pussy. Come and get me.. lol.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Pachyderm said:
IOwnU, You're a dilhole, you cock-monkey.
Hey now, having fun is one thing, but keep it above the belt. Let's leave the namecalling in B&T.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Sorry. But if name calling is reserved for B&T, shouldn't stupidity be reserved for it too? I say if you're going to bring your stupidity out in the open, I should be able to voice my name calling opinions in the open.

johnny kuntz said:
the dutch army would bash the usa with ease. :thumbsup:

Does he expect a quarter for every 2 cents he puts in...?

I know I do. Heheheeeee, ok I'm spent. Skorch, man double mocha ya-ya java shot, a.s.a.p.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
HavokChylde said:
Does he expect a quarter for every 2 cents he puts in...?

I know I do. Heheheeeee, ok I'm spent. Skorch, man double mocha ya-ya java shot, a.s.a.p.
Sure thing, coming right up. You want one lump of kiss my ass with that or two?

Now here's something that always bothered me, you give me a penny for my thoughts, but I have to then give you my two cents. I'm losing revenue on my intellectual property while someone else is making 100% returns on my idea.

Skorch said:
Sure thing, coming right up. You want one lump of kiss my ass with that or two?

Now here's something that always bothered me, you give me a penny for my thoughts, but I have to then give you my two cents. I'm losing revenue on my intellectual property while someone else is making 100% returns on my idea.

Get with the times man!

You have to add at least 500% interest to any and all ideas.
Also don't forget to patent that shit, people take credit for anything these days to make em look a bit better.

Two please, light on the cream.

Viva La Resistance!

Marine05

Fresh Meat
I_OwnU said:

Your being fuckin retarded. Our military is far superior to any other in the WORLD! You thin you guys would even stand a fucking chance? Americans are so goddamned bloodthirsty, we gun each other down in our own streets! If anyone thinks they can fuck with America and win, they are a bunch of ignorant fucktards. America controls more nukes than any other country in the world, especially yours! we catch wind you ass weasels are up to something, and your country becomes little more that a radioactive hole in the ground. Sit on it and rotate :mfinger:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Marine05 said:
Your being fuckin retarded. Our military is far superior to any other in the WORLD! You thin you guys would even stand a fucking chance? Americans are so goddamned bloodthirsty, we gun each other down in our own streets! If anyone thinks they can fuck with America and win, they are a bunch of ignorant fucktards. America controls more nukes than any other country in the world, especially yours! we catch wind you ass weasels are up to something, and your country becomes little more that a radioactive hole in the ground. Sit on it and rotate :mfinger:
That's not true. Take the Flanker... that airplane could beat our shit to the ground.

Of course, when you take our allies in to consideration...

Fourth Reich, baby!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Marine05 said:
You wouldn't be one of them thar tree huggin liberals, would ya? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.