WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe World War III??

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Beirut (AFP) - The US-led coalition admitted it may have hit a Syrian army position as Russia called an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council to discuss the air strikes it said killed at least 62 soldiers.

The strikes came with diplomatic tensions escalating between Moscow and Washington less than a week into a fragile ceasefire aimed at stopping the bloodshed in Syria's five-year civil war.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-says-syria-situation-worsening-warns-us-141723100.html

• 1WTF!?
Reactions: TheRover

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Yes. Its called the 6th Seal.
Uh, I would reference the Navy Seals as the only "Seal" that definitely deters any future major calamity. Don't vest yourself in the medias description of the world. We aren't on the brink of annihilation. If your smart you are working to better yourself and your finances, you are investing the fruits of your labor, loving your family and enjoying your life.

• 1Like

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Beirut (AFP) - The US-led coalition admitted it may have hit a Syrian army position as Russia called an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council to discuss the air strikes it said killed at least 62 soldiers.

The strikes came with diplomatic tensions escalating between Moscow and Washington less than a week into a fragile ceasefire aimed at stopping the bloodshed in Syria's five-year civil war.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-says-syria-situation-worsening-warns-us-141723100.html
Saw that on my phone and thought it looked rather ominous. I can't help but think it's more Russian influence in the upcomoing election.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
In case you've not been paying attention the corporation known as The United States is dead broke and YOU are the collateral. China took a shot at the big leagues and leveraged themselves to the hilt on nothing more than futures that have fizzled. Europe adopted the painful join or die methodology in order to synthetically wedge their way into the tip of the hegemony which cut across the grain of their respective societies leading to ridiculous notions of multiculturalism and "fairness". How has that panned out? All the while the Russian Mafioso is increasing their iron grip on the global control stick.

War has always been the universal cure-all.

• 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: TheRover and RebelBuddha

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
In case you've not been paying attention the corporation known as The United States is dead broke and YOU are the collateral. China took a shot at the big leagues and leveraged themselves to the hilt on nothing more than futures that have fizzled. Europe adopted the painful join or die methodology in order to synthetically wedge their way into the tip of the hegemony which cut across the grain of their respective societies leading to ridiculous notions of multiculturalism and "fairness". How has that panned out? All the while the Russian Mafioso is increasing their iron grip on the global control stick.
War has always been the universal cure-all.
Wait a minute. Just because Russia has an Iron grip on publishing pictures of it's nasty prepubescent girls on the hacker-net does not mean it is in danger of accidentally taking over the world. Also they are late to their "Bozos with Bad Accents" meeting. Please get their clothes on and send 'em over.

• 1Smite
Reactions: RebelBuddha

MisterFister

Wait a minute. Just because Russia has an Iron grip on publishing pictures of it's nasty prepubescent girls on the hacker-net does not mean it is in danger of accidentally taking over the world. Also they are late to their "Bozos with Bad Accents" meeting. Please get their clothes on and send 'em over.
You must be one of those human pin cushions who still believes the cold war is over because some unkempt professor with patches on his elbows wrote it in one of your textbooks. Its far from over, Perky Tush. Russia is that quiet older brother who's made some really bad choices but still holds a grudge because Mommy loves you more. Lest you forget, Russia swiped Crimea with not so much as a fart directed their way by "the free world". Once all the cows are done sucking the middle east dry of their easy and cheap oil Russia will be sitting pretty with their untouched billions of barrels and you'll be left high and dry quarreling with Pants On One Leg over the plight of the Snail Darter.

There's a reason why the best field general since Alexander was sent to Africa by the Germans during WW2 and it wasn't because of their exotic culture or scrumptious cuisine.

Fÿn

Always black
If you'd like to hear the other bell, the other point of view of what's not shown in western media about what Putin thinks and what he really says, you can see it in this youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeix8jbmQnS6FprsJIsjVyQ/videos

It's called Inessa S, from a bilingual girl who knows Russian and was surprised by the complete discrepancies between how Putin is shown in the west and the things he says in his own country.

Cold War everybody! It's back on! Well it never left but now it's fucking on again!
And Hillary laughing and mocking Putin is the worst thing I've seen lately, fucking dangerous.

Here's a good example:

MisterFister

And Hillary laughing and mocking Putin is the worst thing I've seen lately, fucking dangerous.
...and you would be right. She cut her political teeth inside the reality show world of the US where the worst that can happen is some douche from college throws a pie at you. At the time, Russia was struggling to implement baby steps like perestroika and glasnost and the best the Russians could offer to Billy Boy was the drunkard Yeltsin. Those days are over, Jack. Putin (and his eventual successor) aren't Yeltsin but the beautiful thing about the disgusting hag's disrespect is it won't be her ass that'll be cashing the checks...it'll be the generation of yellow bellies who thought she was going to give them cake and free bachelor's degrees in Women's Studies.

The United States has become an episode of Oprah while Russia slowly turns it's head and says "what the fuck did you just call me"?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Fÿn

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Do you people just not understand that the U.S. is the best armed citizenry the world has ever known? That we ALL know our leaders suck? That we all love to fight? That we really do not care which aggressor try's to get past our Military just to face the most horrific loss of life imaginable at the hands of private citizens who understand that we actually need a foreign influence to get rid of the fat, lazy, criminal aristocracy that is in entrenched here? You really think we all watch the press release that the networks call a debate? We don't care, we want the fight, we deserve the fight and we will have our fight. And yes the vocal womens/library studies losers are our best camouflage, You, Putin, Merkel, and Clinton believe in a soft target? Good comrade, really I can hit you at over a thousand yards - my wife is good to about 750. Bring it. Oh right, get closer I kind of like my shotgun too.

• 1Like

MisterFister

Good comrade, really I can hit you at over a thousand yards - my wife is good to about 750. Bring it. Oh right, get closer I kind of like my shotgun too.
LOL. A thousand yards aye? Not too shabby. Let me know when you can pick 'em off at a few thousand miles being that a land war fought on American soil is about as likely as Budvugger winning this week's Draftkings.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Get over your Putin mancrush already. The Western press has obviously convinced you that, that pussy is less of a pussy than Hitler was. Remember when Hitler went straight at the throat of the weakest population he could find then when the war started he quite simply lost? All it took was armed men to turn the Nazi fucks into ashes. Why don't you enlist in Putin's army of losers and march in time in Red square knowing your Loser in Chief is going to send you back here to die.

MisterFister

Get over your Putin mancrush already.
Not sure where this rubbish is coming from. Putin encapsulates everything I despise about humanity.

Remember when Hitler went straight at the throat of the weakest population he could find then when the war started he quite simply lost?
I'd call you a dolt if it weren't so disrespectful to dolts.

All it took was armed men to turn the Nazi fucks into ashes.
The Red Army beat down the Nazi horde, Larry. Make no mistake about it.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Fÿn

Fÿn

Always black
Pulling your strings is easier than working up a Taco Bell fart.
You are just a troll, but remember, as Norm McDonald said, Germany decided to go to war with..... the World
And you would believe that would have been dealt with quickly, but it was actually close. If it hadn't been for Russia, no one knows what the fuck would have happened.

There's no man crush with Putin over here, just the common sense that instills respect for the man. He is not in the show business as Hillary and Trump are, he is serious about his job and he doesn't fuck around. Pulling his strings is the problem.

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
He is personally responsible for the destruction of Malaysia flight 17. He may as well of fired the rocket. I get it. Did anybody call him on it? No. Did you? No. Did Fister? No. You are both mancrushing and paranoid and more consumed with the next apocalypse than with living your lives. Again, when the war comes to me I draw the line. Until then I live my life and avoid the press.

• 1LOL
Reactions: RebelBuddha