WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

World's Dumbest Dog

Just thought I'd let you know that I have the world's dumbest dog at my house. He forgets me -- after two minutes of looking directly at me. He seriously will forget who I am and start barking at me until I do something akin to kicking the sack of crap and fur. *nods sagely* He's a total moron. His premier activities are barking at air, screeching into walls, and barking at me. Whether or not I've recently been around.
Pictures will ensue if I can get him to do something -really- dumb, like fall in the pool. Again.

shep

Local alcoholic
sounds like my meathead dog.She chases her tale ,eat's crayons/batteries,Barks at tree's and runs head first into wall's.She's a real fucking wingnut. :thumbsup:

We don't let my dog near trees.
But, we DO let him run around the pool (with my added hopes that he'll fall in and drown, possibly by a concussion from running into the diving board).

shep said:
sounds like my meathead dog.She chases her tale ,eat's crayons/batteries,Barks at tree's and runs head first into wall's.She's a real fucking wingnut. :thumbsup:

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Your dog isn't stupid.... That's what he WANTS you to think...

YOu may think this is bullshit, but trust me, I'm right.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Ian Keith said:
We don't let my dog near trees.
But, we DO let him run around the pool (with my added hopes that he'll fall in and drown, possibly by a concussion from running into the diving board).
Wow, you're an ass. That dog probably barks at you cause he knows you hate him. That dog is smarter than you think!

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
my dog is smart, she acts dumb but later she will hide and act like im not telling her to get the hell outside.

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
My friends ( i live with my friends family) cat and dog are really dumb the cat will bite its own tounge while eating and run into mirrors trying to get "the other cat" on the other side of the mirror. The dog will bite my car tires and try to fuck rocks and other lifeless things.

shep

Local alcoholic
gumercules said:
ROFL... my sister's cat used to run into walls
lol yeah she runs full tilt into walls,and nips at my buddies feet.

e-chan

punk-ass kid
my cat has issues. he bites his own tail so hard there's a big ass scab on it, he acts like he's a damn tiger in the jungle, poucing on things like he's a fuckin predator or something, and most of all enjoys stalking me and then attacking my ankles with his teeth and nails. but on top of that, he farts a lot!what a wonderful cat!

Echo24

Academic Extraordinaire
my dog is pretty smart for a poodle. once she used a wrapping paper tube to knock a plate of cookies off the counter. i thot that was pretty smart.

Banninator

Life is MY bitch
btw echo i know what your sig says:

If I had three wishes, I would wish your donkey, your breasts, and your vagina.

ROFL

yay babelfish. i hope you're being sarcastic though, and realize that âne also means human ass

Hend

The Redeeming One
My dog is cool?

Bigfoot said:
The dog will bite my car tires and try to fuck rocks and other lifeless things.
Thankfully my dog only humps people's legs and that's only on few occassions.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
ROFL

yay babelfish. i hope you're being sarcastic though, and realize that âne also means human ass
This is correct. It's your behind or ass.

BioRythm711

"WTF is an Ass Window!?!"
Cd!!!

My advice to you is this!!!!!

1. Take your favorite cd
2. Crack it in half
3. Slit your wrists with the pieces :gun:

blw72887

Just a poster
well I too think I have the world's dumbest dog.. well she don't forget me as your dog does..lol but she will get n trouble for osmething then 5 mins. later turn around and do the same fucking thing.. I think she just does this to piss you off, which is stupid in my book because me being piss off.. hell I would go off alot easier..lol

anyways.. yeah maybe alot of us do have dumbass dogs... but hey we enjoy their company.. well sometimes that is..

Cutter

College Punk
I dont have a Dog, but my fat cat oasis is pretty stupid, brought home a new rug and she would'nt go anywhere near it, scared shitless of it she was. was a very funny moment and alos a sad moment. surprisingly enough she can run pretty fast for bein so big, so fast she cant stop or turn but flys stright into the wall....damn she loves that little red dot from my laser