WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Worlds Tallest Bridge Inaugurated (Dutch version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
voiceofreason said:
Red,

You've got yourself all fired up buddy...relax.

Also, try not to paint all Americans with the same brush...thanks.
You have to pity him. He's one of those people that are stuck in their little town, never having seen the rest of the world, only knowing what he hears or concludes in his own mind. Forming his own prejudice views, and applying them to an entire nation. Then accusing them of the same.
Sounds like cockfarm material to me if he can't seem to control his exo-B&T flaming.

theLPsoilder

shit happens
ye

ive been to france it is a cuttaly i very pretty country but i have never seen more ingnorant people in my life. and also they smell really fuckin bad we were in a taxi and the driver smelled so bad that i wanted to fuckin jump out of the car.

R

RedOctober

MaxPower said:
You have to pity him. He's one of those people that are stuck in their little town, never having seen the rest of the world, only knowing what he hears or concludes in his own mind. Forming his own prejudice views, and applying them to an entire nation. Then accusing them of the same.
Sounds like cockfarm material to me if he can't seem to control his exo-B&T flaming.
Bla Bla

If you can't stand the heat, don't go sit near the fire place buddy!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:
Bla Bla

If you can't stand the heat, don't go sit near the fire place buddy!
You once again seem to completely miss the point. Do you understand nothing? Does everything go right over your head? You need a better translator or something. Try babblefish or freetranslation.com. Perhaps you'll understand at least a bit of what people are trying to say.

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Eh

just not one of those things i care about sorry bro,yo if anyone wants to tell my incompitent ass how to post a new thread im me on aim,
Headucation6t9

R

RedOctober

MaxPower said:
You once again seem to completely miss the point. Do you understand nothing? Does everything go right over your head? You need a better translator or something. Try babblefish or freetranslation.com. Perhaps you'll understand at least a bit of what people are trying to say.
If Americans kick French butts, I start kicking American fat asses.

An eye for an eye.. etc.

You don't know shit about Europe!
The American anti froggism is ridiculous.

:slap:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:

An eye for an eye.. etc.

:slap:
That's a perfect example of what I was referring to. What the fuck are you talking about? That has nothing to do with anything I said. Is it even possible to be as out of touch as you appear to be?

breakology

Kiss my Converse
RedOctober said:
yea buddy, you dutch are so world famous for your fighting ability. I hear it really hurts to get kicked in the balls with wooden shoes.

redoctober said:
lol @ froggism

R

RedOctober

breakology said:
yea buddy, you dutch are so world famous for your fighting ability. I hear it really hurts to get kicked in the balls with wooden shoes.
lol @ froggism
Yea dude...
We were there in Korea when those Yankee Sissy boys were in need of some
cover. Americans were allways lousy fighters!

Big mouth, no discipline, ego trippers, trigger happy morons.
Like to harvest ears and scalps of dead people, telling their comrads they were from enemy fighters. :mfinger:

Sektor

Particinator
Dude, do you devote your life to bitching about America? That's all I've seen out of you since you joined.

R

RedOctober

Honkey said:
Dude, do you devote your life to bitching about America? That's all I've seen out of you since you joined.
So what?
You should be glad somebody is kicking your ass because you're stupid!

Try to grow some grey cells. :D

Sektor

Particinator
You didn't answer my question. I didn't ask for your comment, boy.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:
So what?

Some people don't know when they've been owned. You should quit while you're ahead....Wrong as usual but ahead. :thumbsup:

Ya little mammas dutch boy. Go stick your finger in a dyke.

Sektor

Particinator
RedOctober said:
So what?

Follow your own advice, and shut the fuck up for a change. It'd really do you some good.

RedOctober said:

An eye for an eye.. etc.

Silly Red :thumbsup:
Americans are dumb and fat and stupid and lame and retarded :p but the french are even worse :p they suck and are rude. Paris is the lamest city on earth.

10 stars said:
just not one of those things i care about sorry bro,yo if anyone wants to tell my incompitent ass how to post a new thread im me on aim,
Headucation6t9
your avatar is gay :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
Silly Red :thumbsup:
Americans are dumb and fat and stupid and lame and retarded :p but the french are even worse :p they suck and are rude. Paris is the lamest city on earth.
Oh my god, paris sucks. It's full of people begging for money, and little shops full of 6 inch tall models of the Eiffel tower and the Arc de Triomphe. Then there's the whores by the Seine. On the other hand it has it's good points such as the museums. But if you want to see France, go to Lyon. Or rent a car and drive through the country.

MaxPower said:
Oh my god, paris sucks. It's full of people begging for money, and little shops full of 6 inch tall models of the Eiffel tower and the Arc de Triomphe. Then there's the whores by the Seine. On the other hand it has it's good points such as the museums. But if you want to see France, go to Lyon. Or rent a car and drive through the country.
Right, you know those moms sitting on the sidewalk with a little child on their lab, begging..

I've only been to Paris and Bretagne - Perros Guirec

Perros Guirec: it rocked!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
Right, you know those moms sitting on the sidewalk with a little child on their lab, begging..

I've only been to Paris and Bretagne - Perros Guirec

Perros Guirec: it rocked!
Looks nice. Never been there but I spent some time in paris, lyon, haute mon, marseille, and lille. Lyon rocked. :thumbsup: I recommend staying at the Radisson SAS hotel lyon. But for more reasonable rates you can always stay at the Ibis. (I get freuent traveler points for plugging the radisson)

Status
Not open for further replies.