WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Worst addiction Of Them All

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
Now, I have come to notice that there is an addiction worse than alcoholism, drugs, smoking, the whole shebang. It isn't necessarily bad for you, but I haven't researched enough to find out the dangerous side-effects. I do understand, though, that it may send you blind! Yep, that's right, it's wanking. Has anyone been able to quit wanking for a few days, maybe a week at a time? Does anyone know how to quite? Maybe there are orgasm tablets you can buy? I just need help, here!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Mr Cliche said:
Now, I have come to notice that there is an addiction worse than alcoholism, drugs, smoking, the whole shebang. It isn't necessarily bad for you, but I haven't researched enough to find out the dangerous side-effects. I do understand, though, that it may send you blind! Yep, that's right, it's wanking. Has anyone been able to quit wanking for a few days, maybe a week at a time? Does anyone know how to quite? Maybe there are orgasm tablets you can buy? I just need help, here!

Just use lube and don't worry!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mr Cliche said:
Chicks. Chicks that like sex. And a bottle of Wild Turkey.
I prescribe one date with a real woman. Don't call me in the morning.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
MaxPower said:
Chicks. Chicks that like sex. And a bottle of Wild Turkey.
I prescribe one date with a real woman. Don't call me in the morning.

listen to Dr. Max

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Mr Cliche said:
Well,you'll go blind. That's why Max has the nickname of "Ol' One Eye",or was it brown eye?
Just think about your Aunt Bob when you geht a woody. If that doesn't help,seek help.
You could just go find a female,ask her to give you a hand with your problem.
If you talk nice to her,she might geht excited,and let you touch this.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Mr Cliche said:

i have gone about 4 months with out masturbating or sex.

not that i recomand doing that

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
_Kitana_ said:

You must be extremely on edge. :thumbsdn:

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
MaxPower said:
Don't call me in the morning.
LOL'ed

The only cure for an addiction is a new one to replace it.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:

That explains a lot. :cool: