WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Worst Backstabbing Friend Ever (HA! MY ASS!)

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
of course you hurt her phyicaly then you do the curb check thing from AMERICAN HISTORY X like the no memory fuck suggested
You're a fuckin' idiot, you've now replaced yowatupdog as the official WTF resident moron. You don't even read the original posts, you just spew forth nonsense in every thread. If you had read the original post, you'd see there is no backstabber, the guy stepped on his own dick.

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Well excuse the fuck out of me. I didnt realize that I had to take sides to give an opinion of how to fuck some one over. So ok here is the revamp, Hey man your a fucking moron you didnt get stabed in the back your just a fucking idiot who got caught for doing domething your not supposed to be doing. Think before you do anything anytime your fucking ingrate. Your the most pathetic excuse for a human that i have ever seen you fucking jack off. There i gave him shit for being an asshole. does this redeem me now

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Thats a good one, that realy hurts my feelings that you are going to start acting like a bitch to me just cause your boyfriend starts slaming on me you are a fucking moron

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
Thats a good one, that realy hurts my feelings that you are going to start acting like a bitch to me just cause your boyfriend starts slaming on me you are a fucking moron
I fly solo sport, I tell it like a see it. Can't handle the truth, then STFU and move on.

Lawdawg428

Ranter
Oh my God GH dont be angry with me i dont know if I can take it I just might kill you and your fucking whore of a mother. I responded to the question of what ideas would be good to get some one back not if the guy is fucking retarded. So Suck MY Fucking Cock

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Lawdawg428 said:
No one calls GottaHurt a moron and gets away with it! *SLAP*

Lawdawg428

Ranter
so the whore wit 25 kids is your bitch GH you seriously need to put a leash on him before he gets bit by a big dog

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
so the whore wit 25 kids is your bitch GH you seriously need to put a leash on him before he gets bit by a big dog

Nah, I'm just gonna start snappin' a sharp stick off in both your asses.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
That sounds brutal, do you have an ass fetish that you need to conslut a shink about

I think we're going to need a communication major to step in and decipher another one of dicksmacks posts here.

Lawdawg428

Ranter
What is so complicated about it in your post you said somthing about snapping sticks off in our asses, ok you still with me. So as to try and not keep an infentile argument going I thought some humor would help, now stay with me jombo you retarede fucking monkey. so to sum it up
You = fucktard
Me = good guy to bullshit with if your not a fucktard

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Lawdawg428 said:
What is so complicated about it in your post you said somthing about snapping sticks off in our asses, ok you still with me. So as to try and not keep an infentile argument going I thought some humor would help, now stay with me jombo you retarede fucking monkey. so to sum it up
You = fucktard
Me = good guy to bullshit with if your not a fucktard

No, right now you're not a good guy to BS with, because you don't take the time to read the entire thread, or to try and stay on topic with your posts.
We all get off topic at times, but most of the time it's in response to dicksmacks who are fucking up a thread by resizing their fonts, or the one word wonders who do nothing but spam a thread with such brilliant posts as:

OMG
WOW
OMFG
^WORD
UR WRIT
DOH

or my favorite, :mfinger: :mfinger: dushbag

For fucks sake, at least type out a coherant sentence once in awhile.