worst backstabbing friend ever (LONG)

tendos_rage

Nice Guy, not in last ;)
Broken said:
Ok it's been a day time to get over it! Move on~
I know. I am. I just stumbled upon this site, and I thought I might get some of it off my chest. I'm doing a lot better than I was a few weeks ago. :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tendos_rage said:
How does it not make sense?!

Were'nt you the one talking about love and everything?

Thought now you might understand... Meh, whatever...

good fucking god...

I am talking about a 5 year relation ship with my husband

not some fucking teen fucked up soap

tendos_rage

Nice Guy, not in last ;)
_Kitana_ said:
good fucking god...

I am talking about a 5 year relation ship with my husband

not some fucking teen fucked up soap
So, you don't think it's possible to love as a teen? You never did? I just think it's kinda strange how people say "You're too young" or "It's not real" when everyone's been a teen once, and probably felt all this before. I'm not saying you're wrong. It's probably a lot different when you're older, but that doesn't mean it's not real now.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tendos_rage said:
So, you don't think it's possible to love as a teen? You never did? I just think it's kinda strange how people say "You're too young" or "It's not real" when everyone's been a teen once, and probably felt all this before. I'm not saying you're wrong. It's probably a lot different when you're older, but that doesn't mean it's not real now.

I can look at you and your " I love my woman so much blah blah shit" and make that choice...

Yes i dated my hubby back in high school...but I wasn't the type of chick to just date anyone... or fuck anyone... and when Jesse showed up with out ever meeting any of my friends and shit... it was one hell of a ride

zigz

mediocre man
it sounds like youre friend just thought with the wrong 'head' tendos rage.

yes, it is possible to be in love as a teen, i still am. (latter obviously)
im in love at the moment, shes beautiful, intelligent, a laugh. just amazing.

but dont get love confused with infatuation. hormones are still driving you crazy. think about it every moment.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
HIS FRIEND

she swollowed his cum.... i mean pls

and she let him finger her... and put her hands down his pants

she doesn't have the accuse to think with the wrong head

tendos_rage

Nice Guy, not in last ;)
_Kitana_ said:
HIS FRIEND

she swollowed his cum.... i mean pls

and she let him finger her... and put her hands down his pants

she doesn't have the accuse to think with the wrong head
Okay, you, like me, have probably had a pretty easy life.

As I said before, I know she made some mistakes, but the reason I forgave her is beacause she didn't do it to hurt me, or to benefit from it or anything. Yes, I get you're points. All of them.

zigz said:
it sounds like youre friend just thought with the wrong 'head' tendos rage.
Yeah, that's what he said. That's been his only explanation. But even if he was slightly attracted to her in a physical way (he's not, he's made 'disgusted' faces when someone asked if she was hot before me and her were dating) he should be able to control himself, since he was my best friend, and we were dating at the time.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tendos_rage said:
Okay, you, like me, have probably had a pretty easy life.

As I said before, I know she made some mistakes, but the reason I forgave her is beacause she didn't do it to hurt me, or to benefit from it or anything. Yes, I get you're points. All of them.

Yeah, that's what he said. That's been his only explanation. But even if he was slightly attracted to her in a physical way (he's not, he's made 'disgusted' faces when someone asked if she was hot before me and her were dating) he should be able to control himself, since he was my best friend, and we were dating at the time.

Ok, there buster...before you start telling me I have an EASY life... why don't you back the fuck up ..... i am sure your girl or you...or 50% of the people on this site have not been through nor could even stand after some of the shit, my friends, my family and my husband have been through... so don't assume shit about me...

Fact of the matter is at the time she didn't give a fuck..she was being finger banged.... and umm.... she 50% to blame as well as your friend...

tendos_rage

Nice Guy, not in last ;)
_Kitana_ said:
Fact of the matter is at the time she didn't give a fuck..she was being finger banged.... and umm.... she 50% to blame as well as your friend...
Hmm, sounds like ^someone^ is the kind of person that cheats on their spouse. Or at least the kind that "would'nt give a fuck" if someone went ahead and did it to her...

She did care. She didn't cum, she didn't enjoy it, and she's the one who stopped it, durrrrr... If she really wanted it, or wanted him to succeed, don't you think she would've shrugged off class instead of stopping, then later convincing him out of the idea that he wanted to fuck her?

And I never said she wasn't to blame for some of it, but if we're gonna do the percentage thing, It'd be far less than 50%. Maybe you have had some tough times, but I'd say that she is a part of a very small minority when it comes to lives that are that shitty. That's why I don't blame her as much.

Invalid

Clitpickle
respect

first off let me say WTF?

Kill them both. Andy is a fucking douchebag that needs to die, he was indeed wrong for "minipulating" the situation to his favor and to keep persisting at it. The second he knew you 2 were together that should been the end of his bullshit.

Also don't make her out to be the victim in THIS situation. It takes 2 to consent . There is no half way point for that shit. If it's halfway that's what we call illegal.
EDIT: I just read your new post and you said she didn't want it but gave in to peer pressure THAT is fucked up. What is to stop it from happening again? If she breaks that easy. People that have a hard life isn't an excuse. They have a choice to make and it happended to be that SHE chose the wrong decision. I could be beaten everyday for the rest of my life and know that beating people is wrong. would I be more likely to have agressive tendacies? probably but that's up to ME wether I act on it. She has responsibility too and should step up to it and change her life. I don't want to sound stupid but there probably is counseling for "abuse" like that. But what do I know? who am I to say you are blind to reason because you're in "love"?

another thing I noticed is that you guys sound really fucking depressed. You mentioned your life being easy, wtf are you and your "troop" depressed about? Are you all in a bi-polar club or what?

My 2 cents AS a teenager IN highschool like YOU is to ditch them both or kill them both. this is just fuckin ridiculous. This whole situation is a bunch of fucking drama you don't even need. One of my friends has this shit going on all the time and I fucking hate him for it. A goddamn phone call every 5 minutes "blah blah blah bitch bitch moan moan" stfu!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tendos_rage said:
Hmm, sounds like ^someone^ is the kind of person that cheats on their spouse. Or at least the kind that "would'nt give a fuck" if someone went ahead and did it to her...

She did care. She didn't cum, she didn't enjoy it, and she's the one who stopped it, durrrrr... If she really wanted it, or wanted him to succeed, don't you think she would've shrugged off class instead of stopping, then later convincing him out of the idea that he wanted to fuck her?

And I never said she wasn't to blame for some of it, but if we're gonna do the percentage thing, It'd be far less than 50%. Maybe you have had some tough times, but I'd say that she is a part of a very small minority when it comes to lives that are that shitty. That's why I don't blame her as much.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND... THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS FORUM... that doesn't know I have a hubby... i am 110% loyal to him... even on the fucking computer...

he is the only guy in my life i have had sex with, the only guy i want to have sex with and the only guy i have ever even let fucking touch me...

oh she had a shitty life... boohoo.. fuck that... life is hard... get over it... and she may have stopped it after it happened... but a real woman would of said... no i am in a relationship....he didn't force her..just cause she didn't like it...didn't cum means little... just ment she was hoping for more... dumbass your being played...

its 50-50 no matter how you cut this one...

SHE ATE HIS CUM... what did he shoot it in a cup or something... or she lick it off his dick...

your fucking stupid...

don't you ever ever fucking accuse me of cheating on my husband...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Invalid said:
...wtf are you and your "troop" depressed about? Are you all in a bi-polar club or what?

ROTFLMAO.....The whole reply was good dude, but the above is worth a deuce. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Invalid said:
first off let me say WTF?

Kill them both. Andy is a fucking douchebag that needs to die, he was indeed wrong for "minipulating" the situation to his favor and to keep persisting at it. The second he knew you 2 were together that should been the end of his bullshit.

Also don't make her out to be the victim in THIS situation. It takes 2 to consent . There is no half way point for that shit. If it's halfway that's what we call illegal.

another thing I noticed is that you guys sound really fucking depressed. You mentioned your life being easy, wtf are you and your "troop" depressed about? Are you all in a bi-polar club or what?

My 2 cents AS a teenager IN highschool like YOU is to ditch them both or kill them both. this is just fuckin ridiculous. This whole situation is a bunch of fucking drama you don't even need. One of my friends has this shit going on all the time and I fucking hate him for it. A goddamn phone call every 5 minutes "blah blah blah bitch bitch moan moan" stfu!

ok where the fuck did the my troops thing come from...

screw you...

I am pretty fucking happy... but this guy just pisses me off

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND... THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON IN THIS FORUM... that doesn't know I have a hubby... i am 110% loyal to him...

Yea, we know, you tell us a couple hundred times a day. But it's still pretty fucking arrogant to think that everyone here follows all your drama.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Yea, we know, you tell us a couple hundred times a day. But it's still pretty fucking arrogant to think that everyone here follows all your drama.

i don't think any of you give a shit... just this post pisses me off... and someone telling me i am cheating on my husband pissing me off.. and second of all i am just pissed...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
i don't think any of you give a shit... just this post pisses me off... and someone telling me i am cheating on my husband pissing me off.. and second of all i am just pissed...

Who gives a fuck. The ones accusing you of cheating aren't the ones staring back at you in the mirror every morning. Don't come off as Betty Badass and then start sniffling when the heat gets turned up. Hold the line, it's a rant forum, take it personally and you're fucked before you even get started.
Now tighten up, bubble butt. ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:
Who gives a fuck. The ones accusing you of cheating aren't the ones staring back at you in the mirror every morning. Don't come off as Betty Badass and then start sniffling when the heat gets turned up. Hold the line, it's a rant forum, take it personally and you're fucked before you even get started.

lol

i didn't take it personal thats just something on a forum i won't be accused of

lol

(guess it did ruffle my feathers)

Invalid

Clitpickle
GottaHurt said:

yeah I agree the only opinion that is worth a shit to me concerning me, is mine.