worst backstabbing friend ever (LONG)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Invalid said:
yeah I agree the only opinion that is worth a shit to me concerning me, is mine.

well my husband means something to me as well

(do i have a post that doesn't say something about gobbles in it)

tendos_rage

Nice Guy, not in last ;)
Invalid said:
yeah I agree the only opinion that is worth a shit to me concerning me, is mine.
I agree whole-heartedly. I see that I've been trying to defend myself with you people (mostly Kitana), since none of you gave me the responses I wanted. So, I guess what I have to say, is...

FUCK YOU! I DON'T NEED YOUR SHIT! I KNOW WHAT I WANT, AND I'VE GOT IT! I AM THE WINNER!

*sigh of relief* That felt good...

Invalid

Clitpickle
tendos_rage said:
I agree whole-heartedly. I see that I've been trying to defend myself with you people (mostly Kitana), since none of you gave me the responses I wanted. So, I guess what I have to say, is...

FUCK YOU! I DON'T NEED YOUR SHIT! I KNOW WHAT I WANT, AND I'VE GOT IT! I AM THE WINNER!

don't worry, we'll be here when you're the loser too.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tendos_rage said:

denial is a great gift huh?

your woman is a ho

tendos_rage

Nice Guy, not in last ;)
Invalid said:
don't worry, we'll be here when you're the loser too.
I'm sure you will. I most likely won't be, cause, you know, I have a life and all. Yeah, I've got better stuff to do that make over 31 posts per day (_Kitana_) on one fucking website, like, go out with my girlfriend. Right now.

Güten Abend! Weibchen...

Invalid

Clitpickle
Go then, don't make me run you out!

Why not just ask your REAL friends for advice next time? Next time you want some more truth come back. That is ofcourse, if you can make time in your busy schedule of sitting around watching movies and having you buddy hitting on your gf in secret. Whatever floats your boat man

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
tendos_rage said:

Dude, just about everyone on the forum has thrown their hat in on this one, but you said it best, "none of you gave me the responses I wanted", that's because "love is blind" and right now, you're Helen Keller.

Everyone has basically told you that you're being played by Sabrina, and Andy is her gamemaster. She has your little love stricken heart in her hand, and is going to slap it like a muddy dog on a white couch.

But you fail to realize this, get a clue, or STFU.

Invalid

Clitpickle
GottaHurt said:
Dude, just about everyone on the forum has thrown their hat in on this one, but you said it best, "none of you gave me the responses I wanted", that's because "love is blind" and right now, you're Helen Keller.

Everyone has basically told you that you're being played by Sabrina, and Andy is her gamemaster. She has your little love stricken heart in her hand, and is going to slap it like a muddy dog on a white couch.

But you fail to realize this, get a clue, or STFU.

I was done with this thread the second i got here.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Fuck... You know what.. You lost the girl, not anyone on this forum. YOU DON'T ADD UP.. She picked a real man.. NOW go beat off and love the only one that loves you.

Broken~ From my heart: deep into yours crybaby!

Invalid

Clitpickle
Broken said:
Fuck... You know what.. You lost the girl, not anyone on this forum. YOU DON'T ADD UP.. She picked a real man.. NOW go beat off and love the only one that loves you.

Broken~ From my heart: deep into yours crybaby!

I have no idea what the fuck you just said.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tendos_rage said:
I'm sure you will. I most likely won't be, cause, you know, I have a life and all. Yeah, I've got better stuff to do that make over 31 posts per day (_Kitana_) on one fucking website, like, go out with my girlfriend. Right now.

Güten Abend! Weibchen...

Just make sure while your going out with your chick... that she got her hands down the right guys pants and she not swallowing anyone else cum... and by the fucking way you do realize that she was sucking your friends dick when she swallowed that right... or are you that fucking stupid as well...

zigz

mediocre man
generally, you lot are fucking harsh.

but behind all that? youre sensible.
but what the fuck does that mean to you? nothing...
you should all lighten up, and just get on.

swearing at each other, and calling each other 'twatfeatures' is funny, but when its constant, its not too appealing.

also, are some people here dyslectic? "bad spelling'r'us"
wtfever... im wierd i live on.
choices are your own everyone.

your girl made the choice to GO BEHIND YOU!... so just re-think, cos she'll shit on you otherwise.