WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

worst/best break ups

i went out with this girl and a couple of weeks later i got bored and tried to break up with her but....
i thought that i had broken up with her but it was really a dream
so i told my friends that i had broken up with her.

that didnt go over to well :p

Easty

Click click boom
fish sticks said:
i went out with this girl and a couple of weeks later i got bored and tried to break up with her but....
i thought that i had broken up with her but it was really a dream
so i told my friends that i had broken up with her.

that didnt go over to well :p
i'll bet. my breakup was one of those that "ended" with us as "friends". sad to say, it didnt end for me, and i didnt wanna be just friends. now she's dating one of my distant friends from back home. thankfully, im over her now.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Urm, The worst break up for me, Well every break up is bad,
First proper boyfriend ~ Just stopped talking to me over time..... and then next I heard from him, He liked this other girl. Hey! Thanks for letting me know!
Second boyfriend ~ Called me every name under the sun whore/bitch/slapper/ everything you can think of. And we didn't talk for awhile. Hated me. Then said that I stole his best mate away from him, (yeah I'm going out with his mate now, current relationship) I broke up with this one for the 3rd boyfriend.

3rd boyfriend ~ The "I'm happy for you" break up GRRR, made me feel like he didn't care and the relationship didn't mean much to him, Now we talk again after not talking for a year. And he says he wishes I didn't leave him, And says I forgot all about him.. HMMM.
Current relationship ~ This is the one I'm hated for and blamed for by the second boyfriend for stealing him away. And he never talks to me, I dont really mind though cos we've been together for over a year now, And it's been great. So ya know :cool:

Worst was a relationship that lasted for about 6 months then one day she just walked up to me and said "its over". I didnt even know what the fuck to say to that, i pretty much stood there confused for about 5 minutes until it hit me like a piles of bricks. I felt like shit for a few weeks about it and i now fucking hate her and make sure to insult her on a daily basis.

My best was when me and my gf decided to break up cuz i had to move(like 4 years ago) and she understood that. So it ended well and we send e-mails once in a while, havent seen her since though.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Worst break up was with my last boyfriend. I moved 600 miles away. Every time I'd call him, he'd constantly pester me to move back "home" with him. I had already told him no a thousand times before. So I called him less and less, and eventually just completely stopped. I've moved back "home" since then, and I've yet to run in to him. I'm still waiting for the day...
He was a complete asshole and after the relationship, I found out he had lied to me 364 days of the year.

I'm in a relationship right now and have been for 2 years and a month. I don't see us breaking up anytime soon.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
i wanted to break up with one of my ex-girlfriends, even though i didnt do it this it's just funny, one of my friends told me me to tell her to lick my butthole, then if she said yes have her do it, then break up with her for licking my butthole. and if she said no break up with her because she wouldnt do it

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
el crotcho said:
i wanted to break up with one of my ex-girlfriends, even though i didnt do it this it's just funny, one of my friends told me me to tell her to lick my butthole, then if she said yes have her do it, then break up with her for licking my butthole. and if she said no break up with her because she wouldnt do it
dude wtf? just ask her to have a gang bang with you watching......if she does call her a whore......and if she won't do it say there will be a gang bang even if shes not there :rolleyes:

diamond

The nice guy
I found my relationship with my ex improved dramatically after our divorce

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, It was one of those cant let go break ups...

My friends hooked me up with this guy in like 8th grade, and I didnt really know him. Mind you, this would have been my first "actual" boyfriend. So we all go over to his house and hang out and decide to play hide-and-seek. So he's it, and he finds me, and we decide to play a little joke on everyone. We both go in the attic (dun dun dunn) and he just pops out in this awkward silence,"I Love You". and Im like, uhh,... me too. how am I supposed to react? The rest of the time i avoided him, and later on that night i told him that it was awkward, and that i didnt really know him, so we should be friends first. So then he asks me out again a week later and hooray, we're happy dandy. Then he stops talking to me, and busts out one day that he wants to break up, and that he doesnt want a girlfriend. :bonk:

Adrenalin_junky

Rap and cock is my life
the worst break up i had was when i walked in on my girlfiend with another guy, man i was angry.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My worst was when I tried to break up with my girlfriend (who I hadn't been going out with for long) and she just started hitting me. :happysad:

Adrenalin_junky said:
the worst break up i had was when i walked in on my girlfiend with another guy, man i was angry.
You better have fucked up the asshole that was with w/ your girlfriend. :sword: Stab the fucker or :gun: shoot him in the knee cap and kick him. :mfinger:

Reqium

Tenderony
xDn-PaiN.SaKe-x said:
You better have fucked up the asshole that was with w/ your girlfriend. :sword: Stab the fucker or :gun: shoot him in the knee cap and kick him. :mfinger:

Imo she's the guilty one, not he.

My worst breakup would have to be after 8 months of dating i walk up to her and she tells me that its been awhile and she needs a break. then she starts flirting with some retarded boy (really he is autistic) it made me mad. after 8 months she flirts with a retard. Stupid whore. i havent talked to her since!

Love is in the air.... NOT

I was goin out with this chick for awhile and she started to become obsessive....... so like any sensible man i broke up with here. When she found out she bawled and bawled ect. Well i ended up goin out with her again like 2 days later outta sympathy. bad idea. well again i broke up with here and she layed the whole "fuck buddies" thing down and i thought...what the hell, might as well.... another bad decision. I dunno what her definition of fuck buddies is but we might as well been dating. So summer came around and i completly ignored her and she kinda went away. well school started back up and on like the first day she came over to me and was like OMG youll b soo proud of my, i made out with two guys at bananas! i was like "good for u" lol and walked away. Now she has some older guy friends, and they pass her around like hippies passing a joint. evey time i walk past thier groupm I always hear some 1 day...."pass the courtney!" lol that just alil over exadurated. :) :rolleyes:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I'm going through a bad one right now. I don't think I'll be able to get over her though. I love her.

How do you get over the love of your life....no really.

its hard to but yeah, you just try to forget about her and move on. sometimes you wonder if you shouldnt have moved on but if your in a situation that dont seem right might as well move on, no matter what it takes

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
My worst breakup (emotionally) was one recently that lasted for about 7 months. I thought I had finally found that person and we were gonna make it work through college, but she didn't want to compromise her "free spirit" or w/e in HS (she's 2 years younger...I think it's a maturity issue...). I tried to be friends but she hates me. I think I've told this story like 3 other times, but yea..

Best breakup was with my ex-girlfriend who's gonna be a sophmore at my college this year. We'll probably end up being really great friends. I'm her support system and she's mine too. It's really weird how that ended up...it's like we never dated or went through a breakup. Very seldom does that happen; especially when you were thinking about getting married for awhile.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
BklynCannonball said:
I'm going through a bad one right now. I don't think I'll be able to get over her though. I love her.

How do you get over the love of your life....no really.
That was more than a month ago.. what happened?