WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

worst beverage to come back out the nose.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nope ... warm 76% alcohol ... Yack ... it's make throwing in a microseconds and You can not breathe for a century ... of course for 2 or 3 minutes ... :mfinger:

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
gumercules said:
potato chips

:: solemn nod ::
Mwahaha! Are You ELEPHANT to use Your nose for picking up the potatoe chips? :sword:

Smiss

smissinat0r
gumercules said:
potato chips

:: solemn nod ::
THAT IS NOT A BEVERAGE YOU FUCKING CHEESEGROMMIT! (yes, I just made that one up. great on, eh?)

Beer usually isn't very good either. It's got that carbonation, and then it smells awful. Especially if you are like me and drink cheap beer. heh

Pfff the worst one is Coke. that shizit stings.. no burns your nose till you scream(hell if i know how to spellz it) and snort water!!

Foreverpissed

came, saw, & left pissed
The new bullshit drink DNL, or for idiots, 7UP upisde down, trust me, it doesn't taste nearly ANYTHING than 7up, it tasted like some idiot in the 7up plant accidently added some urine to the mixture. Its colored chemicals, it tastes like something you would lick off the sidewalk. When I drank it, I thought it was chlorine...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Tequila.Then you spend the next two days rehashing the shit.

Giveupthegrudge

Melodramatic Fool
No Joke, My father actually once had hamburger come out of his nose periodically for like 3 days.
And everyone PM Broken and tell him he's a fagot for stealing my arguing on the internet special olympics picture.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Giveupthegrudge said:
No Joke, My father actually once had hamburger come out of his nose periodically for like 3 days.
And everyone PM Broken and tell him he's a fagot for stealing my arguing on the internet special olympics picture.

Yeah I got burned twice on that one. I posted it on a board that consists of mostly co-workers. I am still getting ripped.. So here's to your fucking pic :thumbsup: I still think it's funny.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Giveupthegrudge said:
Unfortunately I don't think that's really your picture. I've seen that poster many a time for the past few years all over the internet (and on the wall in my house at college), so unless you're claiming that you actually made it then I'm not sure what you're complaining about. Still, bad Broken for using the pic in a different thread. Very bad Broken indeed.

[wtf]trance

Trance-Nrgey
hahah, the worst one by far would have to be, vex or mikes hard.....they are alcoholic, and carbonated....they taste like, burning....."ohhhh...my nose" lol, ralph's a roit eh'?

gumercules

Ultra Mega
Smiss said:
THAT IS NOT A BEVERAGE YOU FUCKING CHEESEGROMMIT! (yes, I just made that one up. great on, eh?)
maybe not when *you* drink potato chips

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
what about soup,that would fuckin suck. :sword:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Well, if you're curious and up for a challenge, might I suggest some extremely spicy chili, wash it down with some Gin while watching Monty Python, and let us know how it turns out.Or perhaps some Everclear (grain alcohol) with a jalepeno chaser.