WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Worst Breakups

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Sharing time! When/where was the worst place/time you've gotten dumped or have dumped someone?

I was broken up with on my birthday. Very very cruel.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I broke up with my ex on my own birthday.. She called me to wish my a happy b-day, and I broke up :(

It made me feel good, but I felt a bit bad for her. Now she's bi, she has girl fuck friends and shit. I'm serious...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
BklynCannonball said:
Sharing time! When/where was the worst place/time you've gotten dumped or have dumped someone?

I was broken up with on my birthday. Very very cruel.
That must suck though. :(

yes, black, we can see that.

I'm about to experience my worst - I'll let you know afterwards.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Slightly off topic, but still coincides with this thread ... how many of you broke up with someone right before chistmas just to avoid buying them a gift?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
breakology said:
Slightly off topic, but still coincides with this thread ... how many of you broke up with someone right before chistmas just to avoid buying them a gift?
I did it, she wanted a really expensive ring and said she'd leave me if she didn't geht it, so I kicked her to the curb. I got dumped on New Year's Eve at a party. :happysad: I got laid that night anyway so it was no loss.

One time I got dumped about a week before Valentine's Day. So I sat at home and my mom and I ate the box of chocolates I had bought for him while I made fun of his bad hair.

Blah

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. I was just dumped a few minutes ago for the FOURTH TIME (by the same person). And after I was told that she would die without me... and all that... Yea I'm extremely pissed off, and I would like to tear my house down. Thank you. :mfinger: I also have a friend who got dumped while he was in the hospital. One of my friends also dumped his girlfriend on Valentines Day! :gun:

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
EdSquareCat said:
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. I was just dumped a few minutes ago for the FOURTH TIME (by the same person). And after I was told that she would die without me... and all that... Yea I'm extremely pissed off, and I would like to tear my house down. Thank you. :mfinger: I also have a friend who got dumped while he was in the hospital. One of my friends also dumped his girlfriend on Valentines Day! :gun:
You'd think you would learn after the first 3 times. One of my worst break ups was when the guy stalked me for months afterward and broke into my house and tries to beat me up, with my son in the next room. He sisn't succeed, because I beat the crap out of him first, but still, how rude to wake me up in the first place.

Couldn't help it.... the instant i looked at her... I wanted her back. Everytime. It's getting ridiculous, though. This is the last straw. Luckily it's summer and I won't see her much and I'll have time to get over her. :(

EdSquareCat said:
Couldn't help it.... the instant i looked at her... I wanted her back. Everytime. It's getting ridiculous, though. This is the last straw. Luckily it's summer and I won't see her much and I'll have time to get over her. :(
Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude. I've just seen way to many people go through the whole on-again-off-again thing and it's a little frustrating.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Yeah, I've been through it too. It's hell.

Dude, give yourself some space stay away from her for a WHILE. I know EXACTLY what you're going through.

Mine was the day after our Valentines date. He said i'd get my gift the next day... and we broke up. (strange irony...)

ToAsTER1

Fresh Meat
its all over now

the worst was when i dumped a girl while i was dumping on her hahahaha

PoisonIvy

I hate plants!!
I was dumped on a bus. Which was very overcrowded. During rush hour. Possibly one of the most unpleasant experiences I've had.

fbfreak_16

Hell on Earth
Help Me

jeez man, i got dumped two days after she agreed to go out with me, after 40 people congradulated(i cant spell) us, and she hoped i wasnt mad. WTF WAS I SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE??? now she treats me like shit after she was actin like my best friend. SHE CAN SUCK MY ASS! :mfinger: