WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Worst fighters on this site? (Lazy thread spin-off!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
5,355
3
0
#1
MrNewbie
ItakeOffence
Andrea

Anyone else?
 
10,772
55
253
#2
MaxPower
DG
Me


har har!

Come on now, you don't think I was going to post accordingly do you?


Another thread for me to poop on!
 
4,149
1
0
#3
HavokChylde said:
MaxPower
DG
Me


har har!

Come on now, you don't think I was going to post accordingly do you?


Another thread for me to poop on!
Ha! Love that dog. Just wish I could remember his name. . .
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,366
487
#4
Broken
Gehtfuct
Havok

They were the tits when they first came out, but they went commercial. Now it's all about the money. :thumbsdn:
 
10,772
55
253
#5
MaxPower said:
Broken
Gehtfuct
Havok

They were the tits when they first came out, but they went commercial. Now it's all about the money. :thumbsdn:

I could say the same for you! Ya damn sell-out! You sold your soul to the higher powers! Now you're evil again!


That's what you get for experiencing true happiness Max. You turn evil.
 
4,149
1
0
#6
I'd have to say the worst fighters are:
Andrea
ITakeOffence
Tiger_86
Yes, I put myself on here. I just don't have the skills for battles of wits. :(
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#7
tiger_86 said:
Ha! Love that dog. Just wish I could remember his name. . .
triumph the insult comic dog

worst?

awaken
angel
andrea
 
10,772
55
253
#10
Weeeee!

I was waiting for woody to post that.


I've pooped on this thread Woody, let's post the pic elsewhere now. :thumbsup:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,906
3,366
487
#12
HavokChylde said:
I could say the same for you! Ya damn sell-out! You sold your soul to the higher powers! Now you're evil again!


That's what you get for experiencing true happiness Max. You turn evil.
I admit, I did tone down a bit since the old pre-mod days, but that tends to go with the terrortory.

I do however reserve the right to rip someone a new asshole, when ripping is due. Jason & BRiT agreed to throw me a human sacrifice here and there, if it brings hits to the site.
 
10,772
55
253
#14
MaxPower said:
I admit, I did tone down a bit since the old pre-mod days, but that tends to go with the terrortory.

I do however reserve the right to rip someone a new asshole, when ripping is due. Jason & BRiT agreed to throw me a human sacrifice here and there, if it brings hits to the site.

Damn Max. We've lost our edge. No wonder my face is so stubbly.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,302
744
387
#15
WTF?! Somebody told me they were serving beer in this thread.
What's this shit? *gehtfuct picks up a cup of urine flavored Kool-aid.*

Bullshit!

*gehtfuct sets the cup down,and walks away.......far away.*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.